Legend who made the whole world laugh without saying even a single word

1. Mr Bean

Mr Bean portrayed by Sir Rowan Sebastian Atkinson is a lazy, crazy,clumsy,mischieveous and destructive lunatic Alien man from outer space who fallen to Earth .
    inbound7662485329887583921

The childish Mr Bean uses his unusal wit to fulfil everyday tasks but more often that he ends up creating trouble for himself and those around him.

Mr Bean Teddy Bear
    Mr Bean Teddy bear and best friend is the instantly recognisable Teddy made by popular soft toy .Teddy bear generally regarded as Mr Bean Best friend.

inbound5178069116803917208
    inbound1080324768037826603

2. Charlie Chaplin
    inbound2042431593087732196

I grew up watching a Charlie Chaplin Silent movies.I still spend hours watching them today.

He is the best comedian in the history of mankind and an exceptionally great wise man too.

1. **Khaby Lame **

Khaby Lame is 21 year old Italian social media star.khaby rose inti fame and limelight for his hilarious short comedy skits where he points people who complicate simple task for no reason.

Moreover Khaby started out on tiktok just for fun and and as a part of a trend.

khaby Lame has taken the tiktok world by storm.Khaby is one of the viral and rising star where his fame has skyrocketed to 22.5 Million.

Not just that Khaby has extended his social reach on Instagram with more than 2.8 million followers as of now.

The internet is loaded with this viral Star memes and people cant get over this.

Source:

Tell me in the comment section which one is your favourite and why?

16 Likes

@FrontPage.PK @Haider @Nialish

1 Like

@Safi @Sana_Chauhdry @Shoaiblasharie

1 Like

@Sabahere @Swaiba_Sajid @Samra_Mahmood

1 Like

@mbadar @Mubeen_Khalid @Mohsin_Rashid

1 Like

Always watched Bean
And he is legend⚡

1 Like

@artisto_phillic @Areeba_Areeba @Arfah_Ali

3 Likes

yeah he is and he is also my fav from childhood

1 Like

@Leeza_Rafaqat @Dr.Iqra111 @Merabkhan

3 Likes

@thehashmii @theintrospectiveme @Stephenjaved

3 Likes

@Kami118 @Kaqsa @Noorulain_Aslam

3 Likes

@Qamar896 @ImanAamir @ImSohaibKhan

4 Likes

@Rukhs @Paras

1 Like

Dear where is Pakistani Actors who makes us smiles?

2 Likes

Proof that comedy needs humor only and not vulgarity

2 Likes

All three haha, they’re all topnotch!
Couldn’t select one :3

2 Likes

I am not interested in tik tok. So i dont really know about khabey lame but yes mr. Bean and charlie chaplin were amazing.
And you missed that pakistani young boy (from KP i think). He started acting like charlie chaplin during the pandemic because he wanted to make his people laugh in the tough time.
Btw really good work! :+1:

1 Like

thanx but my fav is Mr Bean

2 Likes

Always watched Bean and he is
amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes he is What a comedian