Let's Keep This Community Alive

The Weekly Content Competition is Over.

The will of winning and getting rewarded in this competition was what which lured us to this website. Same was with me.

But this website has given us something more than money. That is experience and this Community.

We all have interacted with each other for over a month and many of us have even become friends.

I was always in search of auch community which I think FrontPage has provided me. Here I met so many wonderful and cool people :blush:

Now the weekly content competition is over. Does it mean we will stop posting? Stop interacting?

Absolutely Not!
We all are a family now and we love every single person in it. We would love to welcome new members to it.

To all the people who have not won, winning is not everything. What you have done is you participated. Money is nothing.

So guys let’s keep posting, let’s keep interacting. And let’s wait for FrontPage to come up with another competition soon.

Lots of Love!

22 Likes

Absolutely Right :relaxed: we are a family now :relieved:
We should keep this community alive! :blossom:

4 Likes

Bro such a great experience it was and i also want to see you all guys here! :heart:

4 Likes

Exactly… competition hw ya na hw, hmei is community me rhna hw aur maze maze ki ya kch infrmtion ki pstng krte rehna h jisse community m rehne wale log ya new log aye tw wo intrst len… ya hmri post ki wjh se entertain hsky dsro ko krsky,

3 Likes

Exactly dude. I got a lot of skills through this site. I want everyone to stay here. :black_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

InshAllah , We will try our best to keep this community alive !! :heart::raised_hands::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Absolutely , we will never stop posting.Such a great experience it was to be there.:innocent:

2 Likes

Exactly…we are a happy family💖it was a great experience with u all👍

2 Likes

Yess you are right☺

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yes Exactly :blush:

2 Likes

Yehi Jazba hona chahiye :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Akmalikk @Abdul_mohiz @Mohsin_Rashid @Mubeen_Khalid @Arisha_alii @Deewanii @ImanAamir
Yes Inshallah We will keep it alive and keep posting :two_hearts:
Spending some quality time here is much better than scrolling facebook :wink::blush:

5 Likes

Bro, i was scrolling insta. lol. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I recently joined this platform and I’m so impressed , because every single writer is unique and creative in their own way , this platform will grow more IA​:heart::heart:

4 Likes

yes you are right we are a family

2 Likes

Inshallah :two_hearts:

2 Likes

stay update and keep contact to each other.!

2 Likes

Thanks to you sir, because you gave us to very use full platform for learning, and expresses our feelings and experinces. ! :seedling: :tulip: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

Exactly :relaxed: it feels like a family when everyone is sharing their own views, knowledge, news …

2 Likes