Literacy rate: Hunza is at the top of the list in Pakistan

“A Small Lake Below the Batura Glacier, Hunza in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan” by gilgit2 is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0

The literacy rate is defined as: “percentage of people above 15 years who can read and write both with understanding short and simple statement”.

The literacy rate of Pakistan is 59.13%. Pakistan has ranked at 113 out of 120 this is because Pakistan has ignored Education, which is a crucial component for the success and development of any nation. So, this negligence leads Pakistan, one of the lowest-ranked countries out of 120 countries in literacy rate.

In Pakistan, if we see according to population Karachi is at top of the list, and the literacy rate of Karachi is 75% with the highest population. And in Gilgit Baltistan valley of Hunza has a more than 95% literacy rate.

People of Hunza are well-educated. And think education is important for each and every person whether it’s for girls or boys. The people of Hunza are very hospitable.

The Burusho or Bursho, also known as the people of Hunza who live in the valley of Hunza, Nagar, Chitral, and other areas of Gilgit Baltistan. Their language is Burushaski and they communicate in English with tourists. There are two forts in Hunza that are 800 years old named Altit and Baltit fort. From the last few years, tourism has been promoted in northern areas. Foreigners used to come to northern areas to make Netflix series on Buddhism.

What do you people think, how literacy rate can be improved in Pakistan?

Who can make this possible( boost up literacy rate)?

18 Likes

very well said!
keep up the content❤
more power to you

3 Likes

My native land my lub❤️

2 Likes

Well said :+1::100:

1 Like

Thank you my support system :heartpulse:

Thank you behna​:heartpulse::heartpulse:

Informative and sequential writing…:heart: keep it up :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good job❤️

1 Like

Great job👍 written so well.

2 Likes

my mother is from Hunza… im really proud of it!!! hope one day Pakistan will be in top countries in terms of literacy rate.
in sha allah…

1 Like

Thank you api💗

Thank you api🌸
It means a lot🌟

Oh that’s great :smiley:
Inshallah :palms_up_together:t2:

1 Like

Thank you sweetie :cherry_blossom:

good job ,impressive content :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey!the delivery of article was good but I think you can add more details in this article to make it more interesting and informative
And the images you have chosen were not actually related to this content.

1 Like

One of the greatest hidden facts of pakistan.
Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Yup thank you :blush:

1 Like

Proud to be Hunzai❤

1 Like