Little Happiness

Happiness is not about big things. It’s in little things. It comes from inside. And it purely depends on how deeply you feel your moments of joy.

Today world has become quick. Time is moving fast. And there is an intense tension amoung us and around us, of moving forward. Achieving things as soon as possible. In this hustle we leave those moments of joy behind. And this creates a gap inside us. And that’s the point where a quest for happiness starts. We start looking for happiness and it’s meaning. Happiness might have different meanings. It is not same for everyone. But the feeling of excitement and satisfaction that happiness brings within us is common amoung all.

To me it’s little things. Simply anything that lights my mood up, make me feel good, bring a smile on my face and let my heart race beautifully is my happiness. I want to list every single thing that make me feel happy. Starting from watching the sun rising behind the corner of that tall building in front of my house to listening to birds chirping and singing a melody that make my heart skip a beat. My most favourite part of happiness is putting make up on and wearing new cloths. And then taking a lot many pictures of me. I really want to mention here that I heard so many people saying this is too selfish or childish but I really don’t consider it any immature act. Being obsessed with our own selfves gives us not only a glee but a confidence, empowerment and a strength. To me it’s the most mature thing you can do. Also in order to make others happy we must first find our own happiness. If we are not happy from inside there is no way we can become a happiness for someone else. When I am happy from inside I can take care of others well and that is the best thing I can do for me and for them. I feel happy when people who matter to me are doing well. I feel happy when I have fries and tea with my friend. I feel happy when I get all answers right on my exam. I feel happy when I make my parents proud. I feel happy when I find new possibilities. I feel happy watching my favourite TV show. I feel happy when it rains and I still make those paper boats along with my siblings. I feel happy when I cook something delicious for me and for everyone. And the list of being happy goes on. I have along list of little happiness. Because only happiness can keep us alive and make us move forward.

I will end up my composition to a point that happiness is all about us and it is in our little moments. We just need to feel them to be happy in true sense.

I wish you people all of the happiness and love. Stay blessed.

17 Likes

Well written👍

1 Like

Thankss :heart::heart::heart:

Let’s be happy :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Yes in sha Allah :heart::heart:

This is so beautiful. I loved reading it. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Keep it up

1 Like

Keep it up

1 Like

Thankss :blush::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thankss my girl :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Keep it up

1 Like

Shukriya :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

2 Likes

Loved itttttt super duper nice

1 Like

Brother are you insulting me?? :unamused::unamused::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Thankss :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I am stunned… Astounding approach :heart::heart:

1 Like

Its a inspiration for me. Now i try to be happy by thanking God for his all blessings

1 Like

You should always be thankful to Allah for all blessings :heart: