Love, without feeling ashamed

The “desi” world, does not accept the concept of showing your love publicly. If a man hits his wife around a couple of people, that’s okay. If a woman belittles her husband in front of her friends, that is also acceptable. But you can’t hug your spouse. Not even in front of your kids. Fight in front of your kids, let them know their parents are capable of yelling and cursing at each other. But they should not find out that their parents love each other, and cherish each other. Hopefully, this’ll change. The next generation, will respect each other, learn the boundaries, where to raise voice, where not to raise voice, where to fight, where not to fight. Because marriage isn’t always about the fights. It doesn’t have to be. It CAN be modified. WE can do better. Love. Don’t be ashamed.

mc-1536684578-ivn6luxmzo-snap-image

13 Likes

True! Openly expressing your love for your spouse should be normalized!

4 Likes

Exactly! I wonder where this culture came from like in all other cultures couples never hesitate to express their love for their spouses! And also as we are followers of islam our prophets also used to express their love for their wives! Don’t know from where we have adopted this pointless culture!

2 Likes

Yess! Hope it will change.

2 Likes

hmmm Damm Right.!

2 Likes

Thankyou! This needs to change!

1 Like

I know right! Sick people and their sick mindsets!

1 Like

I hope so too!

2 Likes

Thankyou for agreeing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ive hope from this upcoming married generation. theyll surely start the change!!!

2 Likes

Inshallah!

2 Likes

Yes you r right spouse must support n praise each other too show ther love.

2 Likes

Yeah. I wonder when that will change

1 Like

also love with Satisfaction

2 Likes

Yeppp. True

Right​:heart::heart::heart::heart: