LoW Self-Esteem

Self-esteem is the opinion we have for ourselves.

Some people have healthy self-esteem.They tend to feel positive about their life. Its helps them to deal better with ups and downs.

Some people have low self-esteem. They tend to see their life in a negative way. They don’t feel good about their appearance , and they are not even able to deal with the challenges that life throws at them.

Low Self-esteem begins in childhood. The reason having low self-esteem is because our friends, parents, teachers , siblings keep criticizing us on the basics of our appearance , Grades , background. That’s when we start feeling bad about ourselves and it get worse day by day. We start hating our ownself.

Low self-esteem affect our confidence. We start hiding ourselves from social situations. We stop trying new things. We stop Going in public gatherings. And all of this can lead to anxiety,depression and (unfortunately) sucide.

But

We are the only one who can change this. All we need is to be kind with ourselves. We need to start forgiving ourselves.we need to start appreciating ourselves. We need to start giving treat to ourselves. we need to start praising ourselves. We need to keep reminding ourselves everyday that we are beautiful just the way we are , we are absolutely worth everything. We can do this.

And the most important thing is that we need to be kind with others. just stop pointing out their insecuritues. Stop reminding them that they are not worth living. Let’s just be kind with Everyone. Let’s just spreed love. We Can Do this❤

16 Likes

Our behavior towards others shows how beautiful we are by heart.

1 Like

Absolutelt Right.Thank You Naz For Reading this and appreciating this❣️

2 Likes

Very true. When you allow everyone to control you it eventually affects your self-esteem.
Nicely said.

3 Likes

Good start

1 Like

Thank You So much shoaib for appreciation❣️

2 Likes

Well said :clap:

1 Like

Thank You Komal❤

Amazing work. You described this beautifully. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Thank You so much❣️

well said I agree

1 Like

Thank You saman❣️

Something worth reading :sparkles:

1 Like

Ayeee🥺Thank You so Much❣️

1 Like

Well said. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank You Mohsin❣️

1 Like

pleasure :hugs:

1 Like

Well said👏 Can you please tell me how to invite someone to your topic just like you invited me?

check Your instagram

I didn’t get anything there👀