Make your imperfections your power

You are a very lazy, useless, unacceptable person, blah blah blah. How many times have you heard these words for yourself from your dear relatives? Your parents, your teachers, your boss, your friends. Now here you start thinking that you are incompetent, you don’t deserve anything. I can guess how much it hurts when your own people shoot arrows of words at you and pierce your heart. If you take the stress of this mess,
It affects your mental and physical health which turns your negative perception of people into reality. It’s okay, YOUR FRUSTRATION AND THE SADNESS IS NATURAL.

To AVOID such a breakdown, you should realize that being completely imperfect is not something to be embarrassed about, but you should embrace all your shortcomings and feel comfortable with them. Instead of feeling worthless, Show love and respect to yourself, forgive yourself when you make some mistakes, and give yourself another chance to improve!

If we treat ourselves badly and don’t love ourselves, we will treat the people around us in the same way.

A person who feels self-satisfied and at peace with himself can do wonders in his life. On the other hand, a person who keeps cursing himself for things he has not been able to achieve in life becomes a source of negative epidemics. (negative vibes).
No one likes to be in his company. He starts hating himself. To give love- we must store love in ourselves.

YOU CANNOT BE A PERFECT PERSON, BUT YOU CAN BE A GOOD PERSON. If you are not capable today in sha Allah tomorrow you will be a successful and satisfied person.

You can start the process of loving yourself by forgiving yourself for the things you couldn’t do, for the promises you couldn’t make, for all the little things you can’t do. They wanted to achieve a lot but they could not.

Empathize with Yourself - Understand the fact that not everyone can be perfect in all aspects of their lives. ITS OKAY if you are not very capable, your leadership is not the best in your office and Your friend is not happy with you. You are a normal human being, not God. Your health can be down, you may have mood swings, you may feel reluctant to do your duties on a particular day, and all of this okay. Take rest, relax, cool down and appreciate what you are doing in life.
Even if you feel 'INCOMPLETE ', fine. No one is perfect in this world. Everyone is doing their best, and so are you.
DO NOT INSULT YOURSELF by comparing yourself and your life with others.
You have been created by ALLAH ALMIGHTY to serve a purpose in life. You are doing your best to serve that purpose and this is sufficient to feel worthy of love and respect.

The next time you start to feel USELESS AND INCOMPLETE, don’t worry. HUG YOURSELF, wipe your tears, take a bite of your favorite chocolate, drink copy listen to music and close your eyes and say Thank you ALLAH for whatever good things you have in your life, and manifest positive things coming your way. Say PROUDLY I AM INCOMPLETE BUT it’s OKAY, IT IS GIFTED FROM MY ALLAH, AND I LOVE IT.

images (7)

16 Likes

@Asr @Zaeem_Ali @ali_sadia

3 Likes

Yess!! Your imperfections make you perfect :heart:

3 Likes

@Asr @Zainab_Sajid @Hamna_Obaid

2 Likes

Exactly :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Exactly :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

@Ghulam_Murtaza1 @Zahra.gurmani @Jawaria-khan

3 Likes

@Kalsoom_Jan @Sulail @Sameen_Ali

2 Likes

@Noman_Jutt @Maryam_Noman @Ali_Hamza

2 Likes

@Kami118 @KOMAL @misbah_raja

3 Likes

Perfection is just an illusion, imperfection is reality. Grace it with open arms & you shall evade the demons of needless disappointment.

3 Likes

Well said​:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Too much motivated㋛︎㋛︎

2 Likes

Thank youu​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’m motivated thankyou for this post

2 Likes

My pleasure :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Well said​:+1::+1::+1: