Malala Yusafzai signs partnership with Apple to produce dramas, documentaries

Malala Yousafzai, the Nobel Peace Prize recipient, has teamed up with Apple Inc to create a number of new shows for the tech giant’s streaming service, including dramas, children’s movies, and documentaries.

According to a blog post on Company’s website, Malala and her production company, Extracurricular, are extending an already established relationship with the company.

Assembly, a multimedia publication for girls and young women available on Apple News, was launched in 2018.

Malala said that on the 110th anniversary of International Women’s Day, women all over the world should take a moment to recognize what they have accomplished.

“I want every girl and woman to be proud of herself and what she has accomplished in her life,” she said.

Yousafzai, 23, was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman in 2012 after she was targeted for her fight against the Taliban’s attempts to prevent women from receiving an education. Last year, she earned her bachelor’s degree from Oxford University.

Malala Yousafzai and her new production company Extracurricular will join Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Will Smith, and Jennifer Aniston on Apple TV+, the company revealed in a blog post.

28 Likes

Good initiative :heart:

11 Likes

She is doing a great job! @Noorulain_Aslam Thanks for the information:)

12 Likes

yes she is great :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

yes indeed :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

Nice article💯

9 Likes

But tbh I don’t like her that much it seems like she’s fake

11 Likes

great work

9 Likes

Thank you♥️

9 Likes

Everybody have their own perspective of thinking it’s up to you to think positive or negative but here I’m honestly not agree with your opinion. I like her that’s why I write about her. I respect all her efforts.

9 Likes

Same here many NGO’s are using her for their own benefits for the sake publicity :frowning:

10 Likes

These all are rumours though

9 Likes

Agree with you noor she’s great🍂

9 Likes

Nice article I like it

9 Likes

I think you should’ve to research about it

9 Likes

@Noorulain_Aslam keep up the good work💞

7 Likes

Great women💯