Merium Pervaiz, Everyone's Favorite

I saw many housewives doing great job keeping her family, childrens and all home chores, But today i wanna meet you guys with a super talented, most loving, caring and so kind woman, Merium Pervaiz . She has started her work from instagram having zero followers and now she reached 1.1Millions families .

She has a youtube account on which she has more popularity .She is a blogger besides this she posted her makeup tutorials, dress designs, vlogs and won millions of people heart.

She is verified on instagram. Now she started a beauty cosmetics brands . MashaAllah merium is working so hard💕

All she is doing is from home by using social Media. Every woman can achieve this much popularity and can earn from home by doing hard work.

10 Likes

@dewdrop @Kami118 @ifrah

1 Like

@ImanAamir @Zainab_Sajid @Shoaiblasharie

2 Likes

@muskan_zehra @Asr @Kenza_Qureshi

1 Like

She’s so elegant Mashaa Allah :heart:

3 Likes

She is hardworking though but still looting her followers with a less range of make-up products and high prices. She should initiate with a average range of prices to gain good reach.

2 Likes

She is an inspiration for every aspiring female entrepreneur of Pakistan. Her success has opened the door for many more such to come. Bravo!

1 Like

yeah she grew so fast. People loved her and she became a star in no time. Usually it take years for someone to make a name but she hardly took one year and earned a name.

1 Like

Great achievement

1 Like

Yes mashaAllah :heart:

1 Like

G bilkl me b yahi soch rahi ti✌️ kafi prices hai products ki …lkn bs ye followers ka pyar ha shaid isliye log le lety ha

1 Like

Yes exactly bohat nam kamaya :heart::heart:

No doubt :clap::clap:

Damnn she is my favourite :heart:

1 Like

Same here :blush: i love her :heart::heart: