Most funniest Dream

artworks-4ZGA1orTsx1qaN3K-4sxQPg-t500x500

Everybody dreams, Some dreams are good, some dreams are bad and some are weird.

I also have seen many dreams that are both good and bad, but most of the time I have weird dreams. I remember the dream I had while dreaming, but when I wake up I forget the dream what did I see in the dream? And if a dream is remembered, it is connected to reality, or it is so weird that which has no sense and existence in real life, it is so strange.

Today I am sharing theWeirdest Dream and Most Funniest Dream of my life. I had ever seen,

is that Once I had seen a dream that as I was going out to dinner with my friends, In a Dream we were just girls, so we didn’t wear burqas, so we went in a very modern style, unzipped our hair, wearing jeans etc. then we go out of this place after dinner, and I go to get ice cream.
Then suddenly some boys come and tease me and then make a circle around me so I can’t get out.
It’s all just like in a movie.
It’s more artistic and weird to hear and think, but what happened next was even weirder,
When they made a circle around me, I get very scared, I don’t understand what will happen now and I try to run away,Then suddenly I start spinning round and round, as soon as I turn I start flying upwards, and as many rounds as I spin I start flying up, and the more spinning as much i fly up and up as I reach to the skies, after seeing all this all the boys run away in fear.

images - 2021-03-10T014233.505

Then after a while I worry about how I will go back down, how will I go to my home how i will go to my family? Everyone will be worried about me, and i start crying thinking How will I go back ? then I sit down in panic and suddenly i start jumping, and as soon as I jump I start coming down, when I see to start coming down i start happily jumping down and i reach straight to my home, when I get home all the girls were already at home, then I tell everyone how I survived, no one believes me and starts laughing, and his Later I wake up from a dream.

So it seems weird to hear all this, but just imagine where does it actually happen that someone turns around and starts to fly up, and jumps down and comes down, it seems weird and so funny.

So Guys ap log ko kesa lga? :joy:

8 Likes

Hahaha… power girl!!! :joy::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol mjy toh marne maarne k khwaab hi aate hmaesha :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Heheh bhtt ajib khwb tha jiska naa sarr tha aur na per… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahah kis kis ko mardya aur ktna marchuki ap​:sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Wese lhete khwab me mrne se zindgi lmbi htii hai… :thinking::smiley:

2 Likes

WAHH G WAHH :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Kal hi dekhaa apne app ko marta huaa :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Hahaha… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Toba toba, kher lyf bhar gyi apki .

2 Likes

Thanks for the tabeer :see_no_evil::joy:

3 Likes

Hahah achay khwab ki tabeer schi sochni chaiye aur buri ki ulti tabeer, bcz sb kch hmri soch pr dpnd krta hai. Jesa hm schty hai hmre sath wesa hta hai islye hmesha acha sochnaa chaiye…

2 Likes

Agreed :+1::100:

2 Likes

Jee… :blush: :blush: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wah wah ye srf khwabo me hskta haii…

1 Like

1 Like

Hahah sehi bt h…

1 Like

Agreeeeeed :+1::+1:

2 Likes