Multan or Peshawar? Who are you supporting? And why?

Maidan-e-jang sajj gaya hai. Tabal-e-jang bajj gaya hai. Ghamsan ka ran parne wala hai, kaante ka muqabla hone wala hai, 2 pahar takrane ko hain, shaiqeen ka dil dehlane ko hain. Ab to aar ya phir paar, sirf kuchh ghante ka baki hai intazar!

Final ke is purjosh moqay pe jab poori qoum hi PSL ke bukhaar main mubtala hai, aapki kiski himayat kar rahe hain?

11 Likes
Who do you think is going to win?
  • Multan
  • Peshawar

0 voters

Let’s see who gets it right! :smiley:

9 Likes

The final is expected to be an absolute thriller.Multan Sultans is better and have good record against Peshawar Zalmi in last five matches. According to our match Prediction Multan Sultans is the favorite team who will win today match InshaAllah.

2 Likes

I am in complete support of Multan, too. But for different reason, logically I should support Lahore as I am from Central Punjab, but my favourite player, Blessing Muzarabani of Zimbabwe plays for Multan, so I back them instead, with all my heart and passion.

3 Likes

Insallah Multan will be win​:100::100::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball:

2 Likes

I was supporting Karachi so now it doesn’t matter for me whoever wins. But, because most of the people are supporting Multan so I will go with it.:joy:

3 Likes

No matter who wins Multan or Peshawar.
At the end, it’s the victory of Pakistan.

1 Like

Both teams are strong…As peshawar has zazai and Multan have highest wicket taker dahani…It will be a thriller match.:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Same here, Yumna. Ab Peshawar jeetay ya Multan, Kya farq hai :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Multan because of Rizwan

1 Like

I’m totally in the support of Multan because they have performed very well in this PSL. Also if we have a look on their stats then the total matches played between them are 8 of which Multan have won 5 and Peshawar have won 3 matches. However, we cannot say who will win because both have outclass players and the final will be a thriller.

2 Likes

Overall, imo Multan has much better combination. That’s the thing about cricket or any other team game, you can’t depend on a single star player, it has to be a team effort every time you go out on field.

But I also partially agree with your statement, these two are trump cards for their respective franchises. Would be foolish to take them lightly.

2 Likes

After Lahore, I have been in the favor of Peshawar Zalmi always.
Both the teams are consistent but, hats off for Multan Sultans, from 2nd last to Finals.
What a come-back they did.

Waiting for Zazai and Well’s Batting.
On the other side, Multan’s Bowling attack is fab.
Shahnawaz Dahani/Imran Khan/Mohammad Irfan/Imran Tahir.
While Sohaib Maqsood and Shan Masood are also in great form.

But still I keep my vote for Peshawar Zalmi.
Let’s see, may the best team win.

2 Likes

Peshawar have already won once in 2017, that’s why it should be Multan’s turn this time to win their inaugural PSL championship.

2 Likes

Yeah, it should be but, not necessary.
Even Islamabad stoned its name as Champions twice.

2 Likes

Of course it doesn’t have to be this way, I was just expressing my desire.

Hazaron khawahishein aisi…

2 Likes

Kuch khu’wahishon ko adhura hi chhorr do. :wink:

2 Likes

Peshawar because i love my peshawar city

2 Likes

205/4
Big total.
What a knock, Multans.

1 Like

Mountain to climb for KPK boys.

1 Like