Not just I, But together we!

This world has become so selfish. We just think about ourselves and live in our own life in our own world without caring what is happening to others. We just care about our opinions and think from our own side, least interested in others. I’m not saying that we are wrong but we can at least try to understand others without judging them . We do not see what’s hidden behind, we are unaware of reality. We are like robots, heartless and careless, not bothering to think about others feelings and situation. But God sees from both sides. He knows our intentions better. Sometimes both arguing persons can be right but their way of thinking and situations can be different or should I say that we don’t understand each other. We are living in such a selfish world where humanity is extinct. We are so busy in our lives; We search happiness in expensive things and luxurious aspects of life. We are unaware of real happiness obtained by helping others, by doing something special, valuable for others. We just don’t know the “REAL MEANING” and means of happiness and life . We can’t live alone, we are eachothers power and strength, we have to live for others, the real happiness is in that. We are just wasting our time being rude, stressed, and selfish. We are not living the life the way we could be. We need to change ourselves!
Is this humanity? are we really humans?
The main problem is our tongue we can either win someone’s heart with it or break it, but we are using it wrong. We Hurt others so many times and doesn’t even realize how badly we hurt them because we are selfish humans, robots or should I say monsters. I’m not criticizing anyone but actually portraying the true picture of today’s humans.
My dear ones, please listen! it’s so important that we don’t need to just think about ourselves but by understanding eachother’s by being a kind and caring human beings we will have our “Real happiness” that happiness we could never find in anything else. We are all equal, we are not big or small by our valuable positions, luxurious things but by the love and humanity we have for eachother. Actions are Important just thoughts are not enough.
Start a good chain by your good actions today!

6 Likes

I really loved the picture illustration! :green_heart: That is really true. Sympathy and care for others have lost their meanings in this cold world. However, the seed of hope can be sown and we can hope for better. Nevertheless, it should be US who start relating to other people and stop being selfish.

1 Like

Cz charity begins at home …
Excellent :fireworks:

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation :purple_heart:Means alot.

1 Like

Yess, Thank you! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Well said​:clap: Loving, caring and helping others are the traits that make us human. Since " A candle loses nothing while lightening another candle".:sparkles:

1 Like

Righttt :100::+1:Thank you! :heart:

1 Like