Overthinking leads to depression

What is depression?

Depression is a condition in which a person loses consciousness and does not know what is happening to him.sometimes it happens that a person dies of depression.depression is uncomfortable thing which can destroy nothing but your happiness,peace.over thinking leads to depression
:pray:t2:

What do you guys think about it?

13 Likes

This is good!:+1:

3 Likes

Thank u so much❤

2 Likes

Informative!

2 Likes

Yes thank u❤

2 Likes

Boring tha
Laikin acha laga

2 Likes

It lead u towards many other problems

2 Likes

It is usually a bad thing created by our ownselves. We can’t point someone to be responsible for our depression. Because we ourselves created it. Someone tries to make us depressed but next to be in depression state is in our hands. So we should avoid it.
In my point of view, its mother of all diseases. All other diseases are covered with some medicine and make people happy after some time. But depression is a disease having no solution and it results in death. And cause death immediately. And after that those who depressed us realized what they have done. But if we fight that depression like a brave man then that people are depressed in return.

3 Likes

Brilliant written :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I second to it!

1 Like

I agree with you. Depression is a serious medical condition and it needs to be dealt with and treated just like other critical illnesses. As a community, we should educate ourselves on the symptoms of depression and identify & look after people that might be suffering from this debilitating condition.

1 Like

right indeed

1 Like