Pakistan & it's dry weather

Due to dry weather, many people in areas of Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Gujrat & all other surrounded areas are facing these issues like electric charges & nose bleeding. It is happening all because of low air in atmosphere & high humidity level. The nose & lips gets dry, when it is touched, the blood vessels are damaged which are laying superficial so bleeding occur. The skin gets papered so hard & creates itching. The phenomena is known as Factitious Epistaxis.

The main reason of this is due to globalization, as mafia is cutting down trees to build housing & mall projects for their own sake. And this is totally wrong. If we don’t stop this thing, the country will face more health issues.

The best way to prevent is to use vaseline & lotion. Use lip balm balm for lips, not get dry. Drink plenty of water & use lemon. Cover your head & shower two times a day. As you all know Covid’s 3rd layer is on peak, people are not obeying the SOP’s. We all have to follow the SOP’s and must take care of ourselves & our family. In Karachi, the heat strokes can damage alot. The citizens should follow the healthy criteria. Eat fruits & take vitamins and calcium things as much as you can.

23 Likes

Drink water 8 glasses a day

1 Like

informative piece for awareness!

1 Like

It’s low humidity levels.

2 Likes

Yes exactly

Thanks alot😊

Yes I have mentioned in the post

1 Like

Same shit happened with me

1 Like

Stay safe everyone… :broken_heart:

1 Like

Are you safe now??

1 Like

Yes exactly :v:

2 Likes

I’m still affected and having bad throat and itching :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: Ya Allah reham

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information :hibiscus:

1 Like

Yes dear drinking water and using moisturiser @Bilal_Javed

2 Likes

Take med & drink lemon water & then rest

2 Likes

No problem dear

1 Like

Good to hear
May Allah pak protect & help all of us in this difficult situation

1 Like