Have you ever thought that a dozen people would be able to ride on a single motorbike? Never! A maximum of 4 people can ride on a bike, but a Pakistani cop made a 16-foot long motorbike that can carry 12 people at once.
Ali Muhammad Memon is a Pakistani cop and bike enthusiast who has made a 16-foot long bike from scratch. He has also claimed that it is the longest motorbike in Asia.
He further said that the reason to develop this gigantic bike is to get the fame for Pakistan in the world. He also believes that no one can break his record.
This 16-foot long and huge motorbike has many features, and some of them are:
- This heavy bike gives mileage of 30 to 35 kilometres in per litre petrol.
- It weighs 370 kg.
- 300cc engine is also installed in this huge-sized motorbike.
- Two stands are also included because of the length and weight.
- Three brakes are added to control it in case of any emergency.
- 12 people can ride at once on this bike
Ali further told:
“It took me three months to develop the bike with an approximate cost of Rs300,000 to 350,000.”
In addition to this, the bike enthusiast also performed stunts on his self made motorbike.