Peek Freans Smile Donuts Have Become the Emblem of Happiness for Celebrities Across Pakistan!

Smile never goes out of style when Peek Freans smile donut cakes have become official.:doughnut:
Pakistan’s leading branded biscuit and cake manufacturer has added a new flavour to its taste. The new donuts have taken the market high with its mouth watering taste.

English Biscuits manufacturers EBM has become a homie for everyone.With it’s unique taste and eye catching portfolios.

This deliciously round doughnut cakes are coated with flavoured icing that is stopped with sprinkles and presents a wonderful surprise in the form of a rich creamy centre.-EBM

Recently, brand’s latest campaign got in and many celebrities of Pakistan participated through their Instagram posts.

Ramsha Khan just loves the news taste in market.:doughnut:

Areeqa Haq is obsessed with both flavours.:strawberry::chocolate_bar:

Famous singer Aima Baig in love with the new game changer.:doughnut::strawberry:

Shahveer Jaffry is in madness with the taste of strawberry.:strawberry:

Once again Peek Freans has won our hearts by spreading positive message of happiness throughout Pakistan.

They simply showed us that Happiness Resides Within!

Have you tried them? What’s your favorite? Chocolate :chocolate_bar: or Strawberry :strawberry:?

7 Likes

@FrontPage.PK
@Haider
@ImanAamir

@mbadar
@Safi
@Ayeshaumar902

@alinah
@Arfah_Ali

1 Like

@ImSohaibKhan
@Paras