Prince Harry lands new jobs after leaving Buckingham Palace

Several brands have come forward to “help” Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

After the royals announced that they will be stepping back as ‘senior members of the royal family and be ‘financially independent’, a food chain called Burger King has offered them a “part-time” job.

“If you’re looking for a job, we have a new crown for you,” read one an ad from the chain.

“We have a proposition for you: do as thousands of people and take your first steps in the world of work with us. Also, after so many years of living as dukes, it is time for you to start eating like kings,” the ad said.

After that,

Prince Harry, who has been living in exile in the United States, will find a new career in Silicon Valley.

A spokeswoman for the Duke of Sussex announced to NBC News on Tuesday that Harry will become the chief impact officer at Betterup Inc., a San Francisco-based wellness tech firm that provides professional and mental health coaching.

I’m ecstatic to be a part of the BetterUp network and squad! I appreciate your inviting me "The organization, which was founded in 2013, published a blog post on Tuesday by Harry. “I am convinced that working on and prioritizing our mental health unlocks capacity and opportunity that we were unaware we possessed.”

He went on to say that he had learnt these lessons from his own life "the ability to transform adversity into ecstasy

Harry also mentioned that he had been training with a BetterUp coach, whom he described as an “invaluable” experience.

Since stepping back last year, he and his American wife, Meghan, announced last month that they will not be resuming their public roles as functioning royals in the United Kingdom, cementing their royal departure.

It’s unclear what kind of salary the prince will make, but his new job is one of several business ventures he and Meghan Markle have launched.

18 Likes

Really informative thank you for sharing…!!:heartbeat:

8 Likes

welcome dear :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Informative &well writen :smiley:

9 Likes

Thanks dear :two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Good content

8 Likes

:heart::innocent::hushed::blush::relaxed:hafsa

8 Likes

You write it so well keep up the good work…!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Harry is real prince indeed :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Thanks for informing

7 Likes

They already have a deal with Netflix to produce movies, companies shouldn’t be throwing jobs at already well-off people. There are those out there who studied their whole life for an opportunity like this.

5 Likes

Really interesting and informative :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice article :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Leaving palace is not an easy thing he deserves to be liked…:blush:

3 Likes

My pleasure :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sadly that’s true he got fame