Private university student dies of suffocation in the hostel


Arynews

In an unfortunate incident, a private university student identified as Muhammad Usman was found dead at the washroom of the university’s hostel in Islamabad.

According to the details, Muhammad Usman was a CS first-year student and was a resident of Sargodha. He was staying at a private university’s hostel located in Islamabad and went to the washroom to take a bath and died due to suffocation. He was then rushed to the PIMS hospital, where he was pronounced dead by the doctors.

The police said:

“The washroom was filled with carbon monoxide due to gas leakage from geyser installed inside a bathroom.”

Moreover, the police officials have launched an investigation into the death of an Islamabad student.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arynews.tv/islamabad-varsity-student-dies-hostel/amp/

On the other hand, in January this year, six members of the same family were found dead due to gas leakage in the district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

1 Like

what is the update on this news suicide or murder?

1 Like