Priyanka Chopra stupidly claims that she is aware about Islam

It seems like Priyanka Chopra loves attention and that’s why she keeps doing dumb things to seek attention. Let it be her trying to blow out sparkling candles or wearing extremely funny dresses in public. She is providing meme material to internet users continuously.

We all are well aware of Priyanka Chopra’s Islamophobic and anti-Pakistan sentiments but recently she has made a foolish claim of knowing Islam. While giving an interview to Oprah Winfrey at her show, the actress said, “I am aware about Islam because my father used to SING in a mosque”. Does this make sense? How STUPID one has to be to say this? Someone please tell Priyanka, "Girl, Don’t embarrass yourself ."
Here’s the video :

“I grew up in a convent school. I was aware of Christianity. My dad used to
sing in a mosque, I was aware of Islam. I grew up in a Hindu family, I was aware
of that. Spirituality is such a large part of India that you really cannot ignore it,”
she said.

And yes of course Pakistanis all over the internet are mocking her by making
memes on this stupid statement of her.

pri1.PNG

What’s your stance on this dumb claim of Priyanka Chopra, Please let me know in the comments below!

13 Likes

Omg the memes are hilarious :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha yes :sweat_smile: :joy:

5 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile: She’s an idiot :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Totally :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Sing what there?

5 Likes

Yeh toh Prinyanka hee bata sakti hei :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

She is fooling them goras left and right telling these faux spirituality tales lol. It’s kinda clever actually, beacuse they tend to eat these up easily.

4 Likes

Yeah but while trying to fool those goras, she made a complete fool out of herself.

3 Likes

Memes are lit​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes they are :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

She’s used to it. For celebs, no publicity is bad publicity, all these memes and gifs, keep her relevant and in news. She’s an evil genius.

4 Likes

This is so Awkward!

3 Likes

She keeps embarrassing herself!

3 Likes

Exactly! “Badnam agar honge toh kya naam na hoga”.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

I can’t believe that celebrities take such actions just to seek attention. Its awful.

3 Likes

Yes, they do things to seek attention, to an unbelievable extent sometimes.

2 Likes

That’s awful

3 Likes

Very :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

3 Likes