Purpose Of My Life

Being a muslim the first and fore most purpose of my life is to live my life accoording to the rules and
regulation of Islam.To convey the message of Allah and OUR NABI (SAW).I want to live meaningful life
and I have some target to achieve in my life .I want to do something for welfare and benefit of this
humanity, Islam and ofcourse my country,whether it is my life or my time I will definitely sacrifice for
that…

IMG_20210416_192429

I really need to be recognize by the world lol I know it sounds weird but I want to be famous not just famous but to proof my self that I can do something .I don’t want to earn more and more money .I
know money is important and what we are doing right now ,we are study ,we are struggling just for the future to live luxurious life.

IMG_20210416_192409

I wish would to be like Malala,Arfa Kareem .I am really obsessed with those people who did something in their early stage of their lives.
I want to make my parents proud of myself . in my entire life I work hard to make my parents proud and
happy but may be GOD has better plans for us.

At last ,life is short don’t put so much pressure on yourself .I heard one of the mufth’s bayaan.In which he say’s don’t put pressure on your children and if they failed in exam don’t make fun of them but encourage them by saying that you have not failed the examination of Akhirat but failed the examination of the world .that’s OK’’

5 Likes

@Asr @Zainab_Sajid @ifrah

@ImanAamir @Irum_Ismail @Zaeem_Ali

1 Like

@Kami118 @Shoaiblasharie @Swaiba_Sajid

1 Like

Ending :raised_hands::revolving_hearts::rose::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thankyou :heart::heart:

1 Like

Allah hmen duniya or akhirat , dono mn kamyab kry ameen… :cherry_blossom::innocent:

1 Like

Great!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Highly appreciated but but but!!!

One thing to correct…

Kabhi dosro ka jasa banna ki koshish ni kro…na he kisi ko adopt kro. You have your own personal and identity. No one can be like that. Here you mentioned i want to become like malala Yousaf etc i highly denied it. You should be other than it. You should have your own personality and you should do such thing which haven’t done yet in this entire universe. Then you will get fame. Copying other is not a way to be success, creating your own way is the key towards success. So your character, personality, identity should be unique so others should copy you. But it will done after a lot of hard work.
Sorry kuch bura laga to baki sb best ha​:v::partying_face:

1 Like

Ameeeen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea sure i’m :100: wrong at this point … Thankyou :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t wanna like them but the fame they achieved in very little time i was just wondering for it …

Apne liye to saare jeete hain is jahan main
Hai zindagi ka maqsad auron k kaam aana

1 Like

Bilkl sahi :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Perfect :heart:

1 Like

Wo fame ap un ko opt krka kabhi hasil ni kr skti wo ap tabhi kro gi jab ap kuch allag krongi jiss sa kal ko dunia apko opt krna ki socha
Lemme give u an example…

Einstein a great personality having 100 inventions. Ab agar ap us ki kisi ak ijad ko dubara ijad kro to kia faida kia us jaisa fame la lan gi ap, ho skta ap pahla kr lan us waqt sa jis ma us na kia bt wo fame impossible qka wo kam pahla ho chuka so to be different from others you have to be different, you should be a master piece …

1 Like

U understand me thanks!

1 Like

Just set an aim and then stuck on it and inshalah you will conquer the world one day. Never leave your aim alone and for your aim do what you can do. And aims demands the nights, your awaking in the nights your struggles and your devotion…aim will be yours inshalah
According to ALLAH ALMIGHTY
JAB TUM KISI CHEX KA IRADA BHAND LO TO APNA RAB PR BHAROSA RKHO

SO according to this our ALLAH IS WITH US IF WE HAVE AIM

2 Likes

Yes exactly …in sha Allah :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I totally understand your point :100::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thnks​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like