Reason of My Smilee :)

"It’s nothing but it’s all about my Lifeline means, it’s all about my MOM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
My Mom makes me smile inside & outside because she is always just being herself, her selflessness, her positively growing smile & mostly because without her i wouldn’t be the person I am today, I smile because she fills my life with love I quite possibly wouldn’t have!
She grown-up me with love, teach me to respect others ,and teach me the manners to life to interact to behave to respect others. What ever I am today is because of my mom.

A mom is a great gift for us. God placed jannah under her foot . We can’t describe her honour and place. She is the one who spend her sleepless nights during my sickness and other bad days. She happily involves in our happy movements and understand our each and every likes and dislikes.she always guides us to go ahead at right path and do right things in life. She is our first teacher who teach us every step of life.

I LOVE YOU MY MOM :pleading_face::heart:

6 Likes

:fire: very true

1 Like

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:well said

1 Like

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: inspiration :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Mashallah​:heart::heart:

1 Like

MashaAllah👏

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Parents truly are the reason of our happiness💕 Allah sab k parents ko salamat rakhay, Ameen.

2 Likes

Ameen sum Ameen :heart:

1 Like

Indeed mom is the most precious gift. :100::ok_hand:

1 Like

it is true. whatever we are its because of our parents .may ALLAH Pak give our parents long life and make us worthy of providing them with all kinds of happiness in the world :heart:

1 Like

Ameen :heart: :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like