Relationship Status: Are you Single or Mingle!

Ow what’s your relationship status? Well it’s a frequent asked question from everyone to anyone. Are you single or mingle or double or tripple. If Single, Why are you single are you not interested in anyone or do you like anyone who’s not interested in you or your hopes are high or your family didn’t approve of one. Singles sigh.
images (1)

If mingle then who’s he, are you okay with it, do you really love each other? Like seriously we can’t let them be happy either a single person or in a relationship.
For me being single is itself a blessing, like you don’t have to care for another person, you don’t have to give them gifts, care for their likes n dislikes moreover free from fights.
But research shows that who are married are more happier than those who are not married wait what?.
images (1)

I think it’s because singles overthink about their relationship status and remain unhappy like seeing lovey dovey couple infront of them. But its like “door k dhol suhane” or called the grass is always greener from the other side but believe me it’s just your imagination or “nazar ka dhoka”. But likewise married people are also luckiest like having surprises from your loved ones, getiing gifts, having quality time with each other, caring for each other, sharing your sorrows and at the end having tit bit but you know where there are fights there’s more love.

Considering relationships there are more breakups ratio now a days. Both individuals either a man or a woman just taking it as time pass and whenever they get bored they usually left like nothing happend and as a result more life sickening stories are getting infront of us.

What you all say about it? Do you love to being single or want to be double? Are you Happy with what you are now?
Share some of the advantages for both relationship status.

13 Likes

Most embarrassing question sometimes :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Single ho? Hohye q koi pasand nae aya ya kisi ne tumhen pasand nae kia?
Mingle ho? Oyy hyee chupe rustom :wink::wink: kon hai wo ?? Btao to sahi Kaisa hai? Kitni daddy money hai :joy:
Inshort logg kisi haal main khush nahi :roll_eyes: :confounded:
Ab toh hum halal haram wale concept se b bht door nikal aye ab to relationship aik social need ban chuka hai :roll_eyes: ho toh b issue na ho toh b issue

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: It’s a universal truth

@Jawaria-khan @Ja_Siyaa @Mohsin_Rashid @saima_rehman @Safi @Samina_perveen @Muhammad_sohaib149 @muskan_zehra @Maheen_Rana

Im happy being single but i would be more comfortable if indulge in good relation

2 Likes

I love my single life :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am being purely single and I love to be because i want to enjoy my life on my own. That all is just timepass nowadays coz people come in your life, then left you for no reason , without caring of other person feelings, disgusting. Stay single and live the life to it’s fullest.

1 Like

habitually we say “LOG ksi haal may khush nahi”
but in reality HUM KHUD kisi haal may khush nahi…
Nice article! :clap:

1 Like

But the fact is that only losers offer Relationships, the braves offer Nikkah!
Being in Haram relationship is nothing but a self -satisfaction and lust!

2 Likes

Agree with you but me ne yahan relationship married people k lehaz se likha hai as you can see.

I replied in such a way because topic changed its form in the reply section as u can see

1 Like

It’s ok you just talk out what was in your heart and that’s a good thing too i also don’t like these haram relationships. May Allah give hidayat to all of us.

Ameen SumAmeen

In my opinion,
Marriage with complete understanding is always successful… The first thing in every relation is trust then if you’re marrying someone just because he is handsome or he has killing looks then you’re wrong…
May be a man with ugly look can have a pure heart and beautiful manners♥️
Where as being single and just think about your own self is kinda selfishness while being double and supporting your dreams and your family too including your partner is an amazing joy which one can feel

1 Like

I think being single is a blessing…apko sirf apni tension hti ha kisi or ka bojh ni hota bht se log shadi ka ladu khane k lie be sabre hte han but bad me unhe ye bht mehnga prta ha wo khte han na “dor k dhool suhane” same as it .
Or mingle hne k bad to bs life hi compromise ka dosra nam hti ha but sometimes it’s also become a blessing if your partner understand you ,:sparkles:

1 Like

Exactly both lifes has its owm charm

2 Likes

Being single doesn’t means only think of yourself it means you don’t have any boundaries regarding to other person aise na kro aise kro like that…
Still both lifes has thier own charms.

1 Like

Exactly and everyone passes through both phases…

And by chance if you got engaged and unfortunately that engagement cancel or rishta khtam to phir questions ka tufan ajata h , achaa kese hoa ? Kya hoa tha ? Tumny hi kuch kra hoga ? Aby bheee 🤦🏻🤦🏻

2 Likes

Yeah right…
I didn’t mean being single is selfishness
I just want to clearify that if parents wished to see their children’s happily married in their life & their kids not willing to do so just because they want to live alone is an act of selfishness in my opinion

2 Likes