Saba Bukhari, a Pakistani actress, speaks out about the harsh realities of the country's media

Saba Bukhari, the actress from ‘Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi,’ took to Instagram to share how the ‘casting couch’ culture has affected her.

saba

The term “casting couch” refers to the phenomenon of casting directors assigning the best roles to actors in exchange for sexual favors. Saba isn’t the only one who has spoken out against the procedure.

162432265_1066436540491445_484507112572817481_n

The actress expressed herself as follows:

He said that: you don’t have enough confidence to go forward in the
media industry

She continued to talk about her experiences with the casting directors. Saba Bukhari went on to say:

He said that: the problem is you are a good girl and in this field being a good girl doesn’t help.

She went on to say that the casting directors made sexual comments, and she ended the post by saying:
All these lines words from different men’s (person’s) (director’s) broke me inside my Dreams

Take a look at her original Instagram post here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeu-n5h8Ga/?igshid=1xr14c8xdvs6d

What are your thoughts on Saba Bukhari’s allegations against Pakistani casting directors? Let us know what you think in the comments section.

27 Likes

I think she’s not wrong, everyone here is like a horndog, trying to get laid by aspiring media personnel. Taking advantage of their financial constraints and social compulsions. We need to grow beyond that, and get better.

11 Likes

thats the harsh reality of this media industry

10 Likes

sadly thats true…!!!

9 Likes

yeah indeed…!!!

10 Likes

Good stance💝

10 Likes

thankss …!!!

11 Likes

Voice should be raised against such odds.

12 Likes

She’s taken the right step. More power :heart:

10 Likes

Good one bro❤️

11 Likes

Many of the feilds are exploited in this era

8 Likes

Liked your article

9 Likes

Wow that’s positive :heart:

6 Likes

This’s saddening.