"self obsession"

159987153_344138626986263_8818550404798846992_n
Everything has a good and a bad side, the same is self obsession. Self obsession is a positive thing only if we want to perceive it positively. The definition of self obsession internet portrays, is perplexing(both sides are shown). What the common meaning says is, self obsession is self love but we might lose interest in other things. My point of view is a bit change. I think being self loving is a sense of loving what ya are and admiring other things too, because our exposure to new things enhances our vision. I pass time by using Instagram and scrolling, these days I am even sick of scrolling :neutral_face: . I am obsessed with painting and watching; just watching makeover tutorials. Of course our beauty standards rise and are always shifting. I have heard my friends saying, what is wrong with our faces? she is so pretty! look at her hair, her eyes are killing etc. It is okay to feel that way but what is wrong, is hating yourself. When we look at nature we say its eye catching, beautiful …WHY? because the Creator is beautiful. Then why aren’t we beautiful girls? Know the fact :
Whatever is made by God is beautiful in its own way.
Its relieving and powerful. :v:
In fact, a new research shows that people who prioritize themselves have lower stress levels and reduced risks of depression. Experts believe that this trait may cultivate mental toughness, which builds resiliency, says Kostas Papageorgiou. See? So, being self obsessed and yes, keeping in mind our limits and values isn’t bad. More power to you…everyone.
And of course males too, forget the makeup and stuff i mentioned :grin:

19 Likes

Whatever is made by God is beautifula inis its own way" WELL SAID…
and yeah keeping a balance is very crucial…

5 Likes

everything in its limits is best… And also everyone is beautiful. As Allah says in Quran “we created mankind in the best design”.

9 Likes

indeed :heart:

4 Likes

yes…very right…indeed :heart:

7 Likes

Each and every word you said was beautiful, we all are beautiful, this is our society that makes and raises standards of beauty. Just love yourself, you were meant to be created this way and you are perfect because your creator is best. Flaunt the way you are​:heart::two_hearts:

9 Likes

thanks alot :heart:

6 Likes

It reminds me of a quote of Rumi " Anything in excess is poison" …
So is the case with self obsession…

7 Likes

Exactly…

5 Likes

you are right … :clap:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

:clap: last line… :smile:

6 Likes

:grin: thankyou

6 Likes

Right god made everything beautiful and attractive.He made beatufila either the world or human

5 Likes

YEAH :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

so true. beautiful thoughts :clap:

4 Likes

thankyou thankyou :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He is the best creater indeed♥️

4 Likes

indeed :heart:

ALLAH loves you no matter what, the world saysđź’•

3 Likes