Shahid Afridi leaves Sana Bucha speechless with Brutal trolling

inbound4685572658008271366
Apart from his 6 hittings and wicket-taking ability, Shahid Afridi is known for his witty humour. The former all-rounder made the news yet again, trolling renowned Tv anchor Sana Bucha. According to a fan, Shahid Afridi has done the same with Sana Bucha(a paid anchor) what Shah Mehmood Qureshi has done to the Jewish reporter.

Bucha asked Afridi about his journey in the Pakistan Superleague PSL specifically asking the veteran all-rounder why he has changed his teams so often.
Sana Bucha asked, First you joined Peshawar Zalmi, then moved to Karachi Kings and then finally Multan Sultans. What were the issues that made you change the team so often?

Afridi in his usual manner replied by trolling the host. He replied You too have changed multiple Tv channels, what were the issues that made you move from one Tv channel to another?

The video of the funny exchanged between the two was uploaded on the social media platform Twitter. Afridi hilarious response was enjoyed by his fans as the video went viral on Twitter, garnering thousands of likes and retweets.

14 Likes

Hahaha, Lala is love!
Anchors are always looking for something controversial or jab na mily toh they started questions controversially.
Pr bibi khud hi phass gain​:grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Lala rocked :heart:
Bibi shocked :joy:

2 Likes

Haha.
Afridi’s humour is par excellence.
The way, He was saying Acha, when Sana was questioning, I got from his smile, He has thought something spicy. :joy:

Very well-written and ab to Bold bhi achay se kr rahi hain Words.
Is baat pr Mein Aap ko PM Imran Khan ki taraf se Mubarak Bad paish krta hun, ke Aap ne bohat mehnat ki hai. :joy:
1st line me 6 Hittings ki jagah 6 Hitting hona behtar hai because, ye to Ability hai to Ability agar Plural hain to Abilities kr dain but, Hitting ke sath S use na kren.

2 Likes

Hahahah boom boom afridi :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Khuda k lye aj rehne dein mistake.

1 Like

I love the way he said Acha

1 Like

O lala… Wah

1 Like

G hm PM ki trf se Mubarak baad wasoool krty hein.

1 Like

Lala chaaaaa gye hein.

1 Like

Yeah Lala is love🥰

1 Like

Haha.
Ab Aap ne hi poocha tha, Khuda ke liye na nikalta but, Irum ke liye nikalni parray gi. :sweat_smile:
Waisay bhi minor si mistake hai.
Last paragraph, 1st line The video of the funny exchanged between me funny what?
Aap ko nai lagta ke yahan Dialogues aana chahiye tha to sentence formal lagta.

1 Like

Yeah.
Waisay itna lamba Content nai hai, jitni Aap ne TWEETS put kr di hain, MashaALLAH. :sweat_smile:
And ye Videos kaisay insert ki hain aap ne…?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Shukriya, from PM… :joy:

1 Like

Apne kbhi treef nhe krni.

1 Like

video Achi hein naaaah?

1 Like

ALLAH, kaisi baat kr rahi hain, Mene apnay 1st Comment me kaha hai ke Very Well-Written and Bold sahi se krna seekh gayi hain.
Mubarak bad bhi di hai.
Phir bhi shikwa, ALLAH. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

G, bohat achi hain. :ok_hand:t2:
But, Mujhe ye to btayiay ke Insert kaisay ki hain?
MP4 to allowed hi nai hai Article me.
Jpg, Png, Jpeg, Gif hi allowed hain.
Phir YouTube Clip kaisay insert kia Aap ne?

Ab ye bhi to apnay aap me Ek ta’reef hi hai ke Mein Aap se pooch raha hun ke, kaisay? :scream:

1 Like

Chupp re.
Tere ko.
ALLAH, aisi language.
Ek to ta’reef bhi ki or upar se Chupp karwa dia. :roll_eyes:

1 Like