Some fascinating human anatomy facts that are bound to blow your mind

1.Heart has its own little brain

Nerve cells making up the brain cluster in heart

There is an intracardiac nervous system also called little brain or heart brain that monitors heart health.
According to a 2019 article published in Current Pain and Headache Reports,

‘Signals from the “heart brain” redirect to the medulla, hypothalamus, thalamus, and amygdala and the cerebral cortex. Thus, the heart sends more signals to the brain than vice versa.’

2.You’re Literally Glowing Right Now

Well, its not just the pregnant women that glow. All the humans light up due to biochemical reactions. And this glow can be only seen with specific equipments since ‘The intensity of the light emitted by the body is 1,000 times lower than the sensitivity of our naked eyes

3.Sleep Is How The Brain Cleans Out Its Garbage

As you sleep, the brain’s glial cells help remove the natural waste due to brain’s continuous neural activity.
Neuroscientist Dr. Maiken says
the sleeping brain’s cells shrink, making more room for the brain and spinal cord’s fluid to slosh back and forth between them. “It’s like a dishwasher that keeps flushing through to wash the dirt away,” says Nedergaard.
That’s how a good night’s sleep helps you improve concentration, sharpens your memory and prevents you from degenerative brain disorders.

4.Liver- The superhero
The Liver Is The Only Solid Internal Organ That Can Fully Regenerate

A damaged liver can regenerate even after losing 70% of its mass. That’s what made liver transplant so easy and common these days.

5. Are we really made of star dust? Well, yeah!! The Atoms In our Body Are Billions Of Years Old

You might be in your 20s 30s but your body’s some content is billion years old.
The heavier elements ejected by stars are what eventually - after billions of years - form planets. And it is from this matter that all life on Earth arises.
As Carl Sagan famously said, "We’re made of star stuff."

6.How Much You Sweat Depends On The Temperatures You Experienced As An Infant
images (99)
Everyone is born with the same amounts of sweat glands. How many of these will become functional, depends on your temprature exposure.
As Dr. Laure Rittié, a researcher in dermatology at the University of Michigan Health System, explains,

People who grew up in warm climates tend to have more active sweat glands than people who grew up in a climate-controlled environment or in cold climates.”

These are with you everywhere you go but how much did you really know ? Which one of above are you learning for the first time?

5 Likes

Ye sb itni der thk q jagy ha including me​:sweat_smile::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Science bhi is bat ka pta nhi lga ski :joy::joy: @Ayeshaumar902

2 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Waooo…interesting :clap::clap:the…"you are the universe in human form " thing​:heart: i told my self…you are my universe​:joy: with some germs inside​:sob::joy:

1 Like

Nice information

1 Like

good good :joy:

1 Like