"Stop bullying. No one deserves to feel worthless."

What is bullying?
The indirect or direct act of belittling someone or making them feel inferior is known as bullying. Bullying can be verbal, emotional, cyber or physical. We all face some sort of bullying at different points in our lives and feel worthless because of that. In our society, it seems that bullying is a part of growing up. Bullying is serious and can cause life threatening consequences. It really needs to stop.

Bullying at school
Now a days many children quit school because they are bullied, mocked and humiliated in their schools. Inferiority complex is what starts at schooling age in our kids. Bullying leads to serious psychological changes.

Cyber bullying
Cyber bullying is quite new in the town with respect to others and it’s the one which is destroying lives. People don’t bother to think before posting stuff and intentionally or unintentionally hurt other people. Now a days people love bashing others on social media and the choice of words is worst. Mocking others on thier looks, dressing, religion is so common today on social media and people because of freedom of speech are just speaking ill. Mostly celebrities and politicians become the victims of cyber bullying. On the other side people getting into DMs on social apps also cyber bully others by sending explicit content, blackmailing others etc. The consequences of bullying can be severe. Think before you write or speak.Pulling someone down will never help you reach the top.

Impact of bullying
The impact of bullying can be huge. It causes distress and unhappines. Depression is a major cause of bullying and in some cases it can lead to suicide as everyone can’t take and handle bullying.Sometimes even your offensive jokes can bully someone. Your friends will laugh at your jokes but those can kill them from inside. Depression is most common now a days and one of its reason is bullying.

Stop Bullying
Bullying needs to stop. Making people feel bad about themselves need to stop. Start respecting people’s feelings even if it doesn’t mean anything to you. It means everything to them. Don’t belittle others over small things. No one deserves to feel worthless. Don’t hit on people’s insecurities. Be kind, words and actions don’t rewind. Be a buddy, not a bully.

"What we don’t need in the midst of struggle is shame for human beings." (Brene Brown)

PS: I used two of my own sketches as they were my motivation to write. Please share your opinions on this piece of writing and help me grow.

21 Likes

So true :100::100::100:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Means a lot!! :100::v:

I have been bullied at primary school. But I learned not to give a *uck to people.
Bullying children needs to be stopped. It has a negative impact on their lives.

2 Likes

Exactly. I have been bullied too and it has such a drastic effect on one’s personality. It’s not easy to forget those days and many of us can’t handle bullying and that’s the point where they start losing their selves and unfortunately mostly people treat bullying as normal though I think it should be consider as a crime and really needs to stop.

2 Likes

I have to say you are an amazing Sketcher as well as fascinating writer :two_hearts:, bullying should be stopped :star2:

2 Likes

Thank you Swaiba. This really means a lot to me. Thank you so much. :pleading_face::blush::two_hearts:. Indeed.

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: you really deserve to be appreciated :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank youuuuu so muchhh!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

@FrontPage.PK @Irum_Ismail @Areej_Sohail @Areesha @Bisma_Masood @Bilal_Javed @Shoaiblasharie @Aimii_Aimii @Ayeshajaved @Maheen_Rana

2 Likes

@A3hsan @maryammzahid @Hadia_Hashmi @Noorulain_Aslam @Mubeen_Khalid @Kami118

1 Like

@Bisma_Masood @bisma_nadeem1 @Daim_Raza @Dian_Us_Suqlain @Esha_fahim @Fiza_Ali @FARAH @Ghulam_Murtaza1 @Hafsa_Mehmood @Imra_Wajid

2 Likes

You have written this so well plus your sketches are amazing, Well done :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Worth Reading Nimra. Keep it up❣️

1 Like

Thank youuuu so much. This really means a lot to me. :blush::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! Thank you for the appreciation.:pleading_face::heart:

Bullying in primary school can literally eat up your all self-confidence!

1 Like

This is exactly my point. It shatters all the self-confidence. Thank you for adding more in it. :100::ok_hand::sparkles:

@Syeda_Aiman_Miraj @Saira.Rehman @Jawaria-khan @KOMAL @Leeza_Rafaqat @Omar_Akbar @Palwasha @Qamar896 @Rimmi_raza @theintrospectiveme

@Tanzila_Kasana @thehashmii @Tahiramemon @Ujala_Gull @voidparadigms @Wajeeha.85 @Samiya_Xheikh @Zainab_Sajid @Zainab_Khan