"Story behind ZOOM's creation"

Many people aren’t aware of how Yuan’s idea for Zoom actually came to be. Well, he thought of it as a potential solution to a problem in his own life. This very idea led him to success and now he is a billionaire. He got the idea while trying to find a way to connect to his long distance girlfriend. In an interview he said:
He and his girlfriend were enrolled in two different colleges that were separated by a 10-hour train ride. The two later got married.
unnamed
‘I was only able to see her twice a year and it took more than 10 hours to get there by train, ‘I was young then,18 or 19 years old and I thought it would be fantastic if in the future there was a device where I could just click a button and see her and talk to her.’
“I first envisioned Zoom when I was a freshman in college in China and regularly took a ten-hour train ride to visit my girlfriend (who is now my wife). I detested those rides and used to imagine other ways I could visit my girlfriend without traveling — those daydreams eventually became the basis for Zoom,”
This was the beginning of his successful life, even though he was rejected again and again, he was determined enough to try over an over.
M speechless :joy: such a great effort but you know…what I mean :grin:
What are your thoughts about this?

4 Likes

Love definitely creates wonders😂

2 Likes

much too much :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Apni girlfriend sy in touch rehnay k chakkar main hamari Zindagi barbaad kardi :joy: khud to paison main khel raha hai aur hum​:sob:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha sed bro

2 Likes

hahahaha :rofl: “jazbaat ko kaabu main rakhain” :joy: lesson :rofl:

2 Likes

Qasmayy :joy::joy: ab ymsy ye zehen main rakhna​:joy:

2 Likes

hahaha oket :joy:

2 Likes