BULLYING IS when a student causes another student to feel less safe, fearful, or like they are unable to participate in school. Bullying, often involves an imbalance of power, and can include physical, verbal, or psychological actions against a student. Bullying can also happen through communications, including social media.
Bullying Can appear in different Forms-!
- Physical Bullying
- Emotional Bullying
- verbal Bullying
- Racist Bullying
- sexual Bullying
- cyber Bullying
Various Forms to Prevent bullying in schools-!
- Talk about Bullying
- Be visible throughout the Day
- Empower students Bystandards
- Keep your ear to the Ground
- Maintain open communication
- keep close eye on the situation
- speak with bully separately
- Respond Quickly to bullying
- Build community
- Speak with the victim separately
- Be an anti-bullying advocate
- Increase bullying awareness among parents