Sunny Ali- An inspiration for all!

I would like to introduce all of you, to Sunny Ali and his VBC campaign!
I became a member of the E-Commerce community in June, 2020. I joined the facebook group (Facebook Groups) and since then, I have met the most hard-working, inspirational people in Pakistan!

VBC is a platform, that provides 50+ income generating courses! If your salary is less than 60k, or if you are a student, you can get FREE VBC! But, if your salary is more than 60k, you will have to pay for an account. In VBC, you can find courses of e-commerce, how to sell on amazon from Pakistan, how to become a virtual assistant, how to become a successful seller on Daraz, how to sell on Foodpanda, how to sell on Fiverr, and more!

index

All the teachers on VBC are experienced, and are excellent trainers. I would urge everyone to be a part of the EC community, and grow!

Sunny Ali is the founder of Extreme Commerce, with more than 24 years of experience in building businesses from scratch and scaling them to greater heights. Sunny Ali is now a renowned motivational speaker to some, a mentor to others, and an expert on establishing and growing online businesses on global marketplaces. He’s an active contributor on his social media platforms, where he advises close to half a million entrepreneurs on wealth creation and business strategies

Source: Sunny Ali - Wikitia

20 Likes

Very informative!

1 Like

Will make sure to check this out, thankss!!

2 Likes

Thannkyou! @pakistani.scenes

1 Like

Sure do! :slight_smile: It will be helpful!

1 Like

@Shoaiblasharie @Zainab_Sajid @Zumar @KOMAL @Tanzila_Kasana @thehashmii @Irum_Ismail @ImanAamir @Kami118

5 Likes

Dont know much about commerce but his words are really powerful… Such an inspiration for us all😍

2 Likes

Consider it done.

2 Likes

Thanks @mariamustansirr I’ll surely check :white_check_mark: it out

2 Likes

I am VBC student and can relate it as well. Sunny Ali is making people independent to create assets rather than a kitchen money.

2 Likes

He has provided Pakistani youth with a very impressive learning platform and he really is working very hard to promote freelancing and e-commerce among our youth. I respect him for that.

2 Likes

Yes. I didn’t know much about e-commerce either! But being a part of the group has really shown me the roots of it

2 Likes

Sure do! It’s a great platform

2 Likes

Yes he is! He’s really motivating all of us to do better

2 Likes

I respect him too! :grinning:

2 Likes

Great information! :+1:
Please tell us about your work experience. When you started, what’s your progress… ?