Suzuki Mehran-The Boss(A Funny Script)

In 1989 , the first Sportscar of Pakistan was launched in Pakistan with the engine power of mighty 800CC by the name of Mehran. At first, everyone(literally no one) was surprised that this sportscar came with the price range of RS.90,000. Although I know you might be shocked because now you can’t even buy a mere brand new Honda CD70 motorbike in this price range in Pakistan, but this thing is out of topic. Mehran is the successor of Suzuki Alto/FX 1979.
Note: This article is not written to mock Mehran car’s owner but the sole reason is to make you smile :slight_smile:
Lets talk about its Cool features

Security Feature:
It comes with very rigid door locks and sometimes they become so much rigid that it requires some tools like Hammer , Cricket bat , steel rods to open the lock. But company has given you the better option :

Side Mirrors
Mehran has four manual side mirrors. If you wants to adjust the side mirror, this option is in your Hand. Literally in your Hands but this requires some extra stamina.
5a0n0k

Source : I myself made this meme on browser

Colors option (GOLD EDITION)

Mehran comes with Grey , Black, White, And Golden color. The Golden color is the only single unit in Pakistan. Here’s that Gold Plated Mehran SHOK KA KOI MOL NAHI !

Source : www.pakwheels.com

Mehran x Ferrari Edition

It doesn’t matter , if you Ferrari lover and Pakistani roads are not suitable for it. Don’t worry we have every desi solution.

12924496_1688575668081295_5254306251017837103_n

Source: Pinterest.com

Sun Roof Feature
If your kids are Sports car lover and if you wants to have the free BY AIR ride then must try this Mehran.

Mehran x Ford Truck
Play Sidhu Mosewala songs in your car and go where you want to go except to Moon on this Monster Mehran truck
images

Source : Pinterest.com

Price and Reason of the Price
Mehran has the present price of Almost RS 900,000 . As Mehran is 1979 cars edition, so this is the car that we got in heirship from our Grandparents. Even India launched Tata Nano with the price range of ₹ 2.05 Lakh few years back , with more features than Pakistani version of Mehran. But as this car has close connections with our forefathers . so price doesn’t matter but the affection matters a lot XD. Finally This car’s manufacturing is banned in Pakistan and now a middle class family can’t even dare to buy the alternative of Mehran car ; The Suzuki Alto 2021 :pensive: :sleepy:

So that’s the end to this article. Do like and tell me in the comments that which feature did you like the most and tell me if I missed some of its cool feature.

11 Likes

Ohh bro, You just end the debate. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@FrontPage.PK @Stephenjaved @Safi

@alinah @Swaiba_Sajid @Jawaria-khan

1 Like

@Amina_Mahmood @Shoaiblasharie @ImanAamir

1 Like

Hahaha bro , actually not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha All true :joy::joy:
Best part is Mehraan chori b nhi hoti :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahahaha bro u nailed it😅

2 Likes

All were hilarious :rofl:, pakistani being creative with the 'national car of Pakistan’:laughing:.

2 Likes

Mehran is not just a car, it’s a feeling :fire::purple_heart:

1 Like

Exactly, The National Car​:pakistan::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha Thanks dude💜

Yeah, the feeling of half the population of Pakistan :raised_hands:t2::sweat_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hahaha… Hilarious yrr… Title py hi hnsii agaii :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha actually i myself edit that title image! :wink:

1 Like

haha great :v::raised_hands:

1 Like

Bhtt aala my boy

1 Like

Thankyou sir, :heart:

Looks like you Love Suzuki Mehran!

One flowing the other.