''Teen Depression''

There may be times when you feel like you are nothing but a sluggish couch potato rolling over sides of the bed or sofa,holding your cell phone and have no idea about what’s happening to your life. Feeling LOST ,HOPELESS & DEVASTATED as you have lost control over your life and have decided to remain rigid no matter what.Its not about cell phone addiction,not at all its that you don’t want to worry about those unpleasant things over and over again.

You have so many problems that you can’t blame one for being in this state of mind that you are in right now.
1-Having parents who do not understand your physical and emotional needs.There are some parents who totally abandon their children after giving birth to them.
2-Having Study burden, when your close ones do not manage to spend time with you, you can’t focus on studies either.There are some complex questions about life that pre ocuppy your mind thus restraining your focus.
3-Health issues arises when you can not fulfil your tasks and have stress.
4-Some other teenage issues due to the generation gap between your parents and you
5-Insomnia strucks and worsens your state Thus,causing you to become a (6-)Social media addict
All of these adds up to your life miseries. The family also don’t seem so pleased with your condition so, they start to mock and scold you for that .Then you go deeper and deeper Into that state of mind and enter a cycle of stress in which you eat sleep and repeat and start to lose your genuine smile…Screenshot_20210307-200030_1 Your productivity level drops to zero and you lose the spirit and zeal to pursue what you dreamt of. You look out for peace in life but can’t find it anywhere.But as we know " Peace is merely a state of mind" it resides with in us… We have to find it inside ourselves Rather than being oppressed by the hurdles of life we have to keep on moving, we have to keep working and to enhance our will power to break our bad habits…And mostly importantly we need to STAY STRONG and have FAITH in Allah that he will heal our wounds and provide us what we need.

55 Likes

This issue needs to be highlighted. Good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much zumar :heart:

1 Like

Nyc Good Work

1 Like

Thank u noman

1 Like

I love the way you put meaning inyo literal expression. This really hit me powerfully. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thankyew Khadeeja :blush:I’m glad that you liked it

Keep going girl… :heart::purple_heart:… But you need to also highlight that point as Muslims depression just heavy on our souls when we left Allah… So I want that write a article on how to cure or get from depression and highlight these points :v:

1 Like

Gorgeous dear

1 Like

Yes indeed the therapy is to turn towards Allah Almighty :blush: :heart:

1 Like

:blush::kissing_heart:thnkyew SaMON jani

Much informative and helpful good job.

1 Like

Thank you bro✨

1 Like

Good work :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like