"The AI-Powered App Which Uses Your Voice to Detect COVID-19"

download (4)
Detecting COVID-19 is not easy as the symptoms caused by it vary from person to person. Symptoms like sore throat, fever, cough, or loss of smell or taste tell us that we need to be checked. Screening folks for coronavirus or any other disease is difficult unless you go to a test center in person. Based on existing literature and ongoing research, there is strong evidence that COVID-19 symptoms could be detected from speech, by applying signal processing techniques and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms. Human speech contains information about the physical, physiological, psychological, and emotional status of the individual. We can easily tell if a person is sad, happy or having flu by their speech.
Companies like Vocalis are developing an app to pre-screen people using simple technologies by using their voice to predict if someone has COVID-19. It has developed a technology that identifies characteristics of a potential disease based on the analysis of voice collected from a person. Vocalis collects data related to a person’s voice.
The firm’s algorithm extracts 512 features from a voice sample and makes an image; a spectrogram with which it can diagnose possible diseases.
It asks patients to count from 50 to 70 to train the algorithm. Dr. Shady Hasan, the co-founder of Vocalis, said that this is to preserve a patient’s privacy and not to give away anything about their identity. You can find out how it works, by clicking on the link:
https://youtu.be/SWwkRVzANss
This will be very convenient and also, those who doubt or fear to get themselves checked will be at ease. How will it be convenient to you…your views?

9 Likes

Woahh :100: :clap: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Woah thats great :heart_eyes:

1 Like

its amazing And very informative;) u did a great job :slight_smile: Keep it up dear :100:

1 Like

Informative👍

1 Like

Hy can i ask something, i want to share my content plz tell mme how to share

1 Like

same question in my mind inform me when u got this ans

1 Like

greatt! :+1::sparkles::ok_hand:

1 Like

Whoaa that’s a cool thing :pray:

1 Like

Thankyou :heart::heart::heart:

Do you mean…news related?

Any sort of conten

1 Like

Find out any interesting topic…you think might catch attention…click new topic…select the category and type your content…add pictures links and animation…will be good and that’s it…create topic!

Still anything…feel free to ask😊

1 Like