The Good Old Days Of Chilhood

The Good Old Days

After reading a few articles on childhood memories I got nostalgic feelings that took me back to my childhood and I started remembering the things which we used to do when we were kids. So I want to share one of those memories with you. In our childhood, I remember that there was only one T.V channel and it was called P.T.V.

It was so engaging and entertaining that we had to be dragged off to bed.We used to gather in front of the T.V to watch our favorite programs. One of them was the first-morning show in the history of Pakistan called SUBAH BAKHAIR PAKISTAN. This show was hosted by Mustansar Hussain Tarar mostly famous as CHACHA JEE among the children. This program was adored by children and adults alike.

The greatest thing that I can remember from my childhood was when Chacha jee told us that it is said if you throw water from the terrace on the strangers outside with a bucket, and if they started scolding you then it would start raining.**

Everybody loved this idea. I also took part and helped my elder siblings do this for fun. But it didn’t get the results we were expecting… You see, when we poured buckets full of water on the people who were passing by our house, they looked up at us and smiled greatfully at us as it was sooooooooo hot.

We had a great time doing that, and we bonded together while doing this.Every afternoon we got our buckets ready and full of water and waited for people to pass by, when someone came near, there would be a huge splash of water on them. Just thinking about this brings a smile to my face. :slightly_smiling_face:

I miss the Good Old Days.

10 Likes

Good childhood days​:blush::blush:

1 Like

@ImSohaibKhan @ImanAamir @Irum_Ismail

3 Likes

Honestly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Sana_Chauhdry @Kaqsa

2 Likes

The very good old days :pleading_face::heart:

Childhood memories are best ones

Indeed they are

They will always be missed

1 Like

Golden days,one can just long for!:pleading_face:

Yeh always

1 Like

thanks for sharing… :earth_americas:

lets create a more in depth childhood memory post article together.

Sure why not🙂