The Importance of Physical Activities in youth life and it's effects on society

What are the physical activities?
The physical activities are any bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that requires energy expenditure. Physical activity includes exercise as well as other activities which involve bodily movement and are done as part of playing, working, active transportation, sports like cricket and football, house chores and recreational activities.

For children and youth like teenagers to grow up healthy, it’s important they are physically active and eat healthy foods every day.
To help children develop habits that will last a life time, an active, healthy lifestyle must start early in life. Physical activity has benefits at every age, and helps kids:

• keep their heart and lungs strong and healthy,
  • become more flexible,
  • develop strong bones,
  • keep a healthy body weight,
  • lower the risk of several diseases and health problems,
  • improve their mood and self-esteem, and
  • do better in school.

They should spend more time on physical activities instead of sitting at a computer, watching television etc. Your child learns the most about healthy active living from you. Include the whole family in regular physical activity and healthy eating. It’s easier if families do things together as part of the daily routine.

• Choose activities that suit your child’s age and stage of development.
  • Give your child lots of time to be active in both structured activities, like organized sports, and unstructured activities, like playing in a playground.
  • Keep activities fun.

In now-a-days time it’s really important for children or teenagers to involve in physical activities in spite on other useless activities like using computer, mobile phone, playing video game, watching T.V etc. I think we should promote it so that we can save the children and youth and make their future strong.

You can also give me suggestions so that I may create more strong content next time. Thanks,

4 Likes

Nice info and also very well written. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Thank you for the appreciation :grinning:

1 Like

Informative.Today’s children really need to do physical activities and most importantly parents should do with them the activities

1 Like

Yes you are absolutely right we should do physical activities too

1 Like