The most funniest moments of Schools, Colleges and University Life

Hey! How are you all, I hope you all will be feeling well
Today I am writing on this topic because I was sitting alone in my room and was remembering those schools and colleges days so this topic is based on my real life story.
School life is indeed the most funny memorable and learning period of our lives. The first ever funny incident which happened with me when I was in class KG-2 and my teacher gave me a class work that was “My name is Abdullah” and Wrote “My name is Uroosa”. She was really attached with me and She was my bench partner. We always used to do everything in the school together. And when teacher checked my work so she started laughing and told that ! Is your name Uroosa?

Other Incident happened when I was in class 9th and my revision tests were giong on and the whole period of my revisions test I got highest marks in the class. I was specially appreciated by my Schools principal and my class teacher. So that was the moment which I can never ever forget in my life.

Now come to the college life, so the very first day of college I was really nervous and when I enter my class room so there was a female teacher and by mistakenly I told that “may I come sir” and the whole class was laughing on me this was the most funniest moment of my college life.

Another beautiful and memorable moment of my life was happened when I was in 2nd year. I used to go to the college by bus and once upon a time at the bus stop my college fellow met me tild me should we go together in the college so I said “why not”. She was really beautiful and pretty and I liked her the most and we we met sometimes before. It was an amazing, most beautiful and most memorable moment of my life and I will never ever forget this moment because this moment was most beautiful moment ever of my life.

So these are the top most beautiful, funny and memorable moment of my life which I can never ever forget in my life. I made this content short due to viewers interest that most of the viewers not read long content so what’s why I made this content. I have you all will like and enjoy this content. If you like this content so don’t forget to support me plz.

5 Likes

This was really funny :joy:
Well written content,keep it up!

2 Likes

Good attempt :+1:

Thank you for the appreciation

2 Likes

Thank you so much it is pleasure for me to have a appreciation by you :innocent:

1 Like

a honest cute recount of memories beautiful post

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear

1 Like

MasahAllah keep it up boy!U did a great job!

1 Like

Thank you for your appreciation. This gives me motivation to do more and more for the next time
Thanks a lot :dizzy:

1 Like

Your welcome!try to change pictures.mean us different pictures

1 Like

I uploaded different pictures but by mistakenly same picture uploaded again and again

1 Like

I will take care of it next time

1 Like

Good luck! Keep it up

1 Like

Thanks for the motivation and plz keep motivating me so that I can create more interesting and loveable contents

1 Like