The Other Side of the Picture!

zafar-meesha

Has the justice been served? As per The Times of India, UK’s Daily Mail, News18 and several other media outlets, famous Pakistani singer Meesha Shafi has gotten a 3-year sentence for falsely accusing Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. However, Pakistani media has kept its silence on the issue which casts a doubting shadow over the matter. Nevertheless, whether the news is true or not, whether Meesha Shafi has really gotten the sentence or it is just a disinformation campaign against her, Meesha has been found guilty, along with eight others, of running a vilification campaign against Ali Zafar by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).

In a world where everyone is calling for gender equality and demanding equal rights for women, where gender inequality is cursed and increased voices for the rights of women emerge, such an incident is a lesson to all of us in general, and feminists in particular.

Though the world is full of wild beasts who always try to use, exploit and harass women, there are also people like Ali Zafar who became the victim of what may be called false feminism.

In this case, the victim card played by Meesha Shafi did the trick and all feminists, even without analysing both sides of the picture and without any evidence, pointed their fingers of blame towards an innocent man. This speaks volumes about how the feminist movement can be easily misused.

Till now, Meesha shafi has failed to produce any evidence of harassment in the court. All the signs currently seem to be the harbinger of her losing the case. If this happens, she might as well face the sentence.

Every society, nevertheless, should support women’s rights and the discrimination against them must be condemned at all levels. However, we must also be able to differentiate between true and potential fake voices. Any physical attack on women or any sort of domestic violence, if found, must be uprooted. However, such cases must also be kept in mind and those who play a feminist card to defame any innocent person must also be punished.

This, I think, we all must learn as a nation from this incident.

16 Likes

Waow just waow

1 Like

Presentation is on fire :fireworks:

1 Like

WOrth Reading​:clap::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

How did you post video I tried hard but there wasn’t any option :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Just copy the link and post it in your article.

2 Likes

Don’t try to upload the video. Just upload the youtube link.

1 Like

Ohhh
You know i Made my own video and like tada it couldn’t be posted :sweat_smile:
But thank you finally I got the point :dizzy:

1 Like

Though its now clarified but the tragedy this defamation brougt to Ali Zafar is heart breaking

1 Like

I know you are creative, but you can’t upload the video here. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, indeed. That is why such defamation campaigns must be nipped in the bud.

2 Likes

I still can’t get the intentions of Meesha. What was her actual motive behind all this stunt

1 Like

And society must also take serious measures

1 Like

Yess this pseudo feminism is getting on my nerves now, we really need to stop this and start doing campaigns on what feminism actually means before getting out of our homes for supporting such people.

2 Likes

Some woman also use their gender as a weapon to target the opposite gender but as we all know truth wins​:ok_hand::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100:

2 Likes

Probably she did it to defame Ali Zafar due to some enmity and getting sympathy of public. However, the truth prevails.

2 Likes

Really. We, as a nation, must condemn such actions.

1 Like

Exactly. Can’t agree more.

1 Like

Certainly, truth wins in the end.

Due to false and malicious attempts of such people, real victims are left unheard😢.

2 Likes