The royal split , raduicalism and family clash : 6 things we learned from Harry and Meghan's explosive interview

It was an interview that some within Buckingham Palace must have feared - but both Harry and Meghan’s discussion with Oprah Winfrey was more revealing , explosive and potentially damaging to the royal family than many could have imagined

Meghan’s Suicidal Contemplation:
The duchess in her interview has hinted that the life within palace was so isolating and lonely .
She added that she felt unsupported by the institution so often that she approached palace for help but they replied ," it wouldn’t be good for the institution"

Racism:
Meghan told Winfrey that an unnamed member of the family raised the issue of how dark their unborn baby Archie’s skin would be , while she was expecting.

History repetition :
“My biggest concern was history repeating itself” Harry said , adding that he saw the circumstances that affected his mother , Diana unfolding again - but more dangerously , given that rasicm and social media added to their challenge .

Discrimination:
Meghan and Harry’s interview clarifies that those who are famous for safeguard of rights and freedom , could possibly be amongst the snatchers. As Meghan suffered because she was not from their race or blood .

No regret for leaving the Palace :
Harry added that " I am really proud of us , I am so proud of my wife. She safely delieverd Archie during a period of time that so cruel , so mean.

Their lives today:
Couple wrapped up their inteview by describing their life today as " greater than any fairy tale you have ever read" .

Source : Rob Picheta , CNN

9 Likes

@Bilal_Ahmed

1 Like

#beatthechallange :dizzy:

1 Like

Amazing and an informational piece of work. Totally loved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this constant support dear :fireworks::cherry_blossom:

One of the famous youtuber junaid akram has some great perfomance for this😂… let me add video here.

4 Likes

Discussing about recent affairs… You have done a good job🌸

1 Like

And the memes on insta are hilarious :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yallah :joy::joy::joy:
This man is the desire prince of pakistan oh no sorry faisalabad :wink:

2 Likes

Good writeup👏

1 Like

Glad you liked it :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hahah😂 right

1 Like

How do you add a video in the article? Do i just need to put the link of the video?

2 Likes

Copy the link and paste it here

1 Like

Discrimination based on race and color is the worst. For God’s sake it’s 2021!!

2 Likes

okay thank you so much.

1 Like

It is 2021 but human nature is same :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Amazing information…maza agaya🖒

1 Like

Seems like a story of typical pakistani family​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin:

1 Like

This crossedyind to while I was researchimg for the article :joy:

1 Like