The week has come to an end but the controversies haven't

Social media is filled with controversies every now and then. Someone is being criticized, someone is being appreciated and sometimes some celebrities are fighting with each other. But this week was flooded with controversies. Every other day we were discussing a new topic.

Here’s all that happened in the first week of june👇

Alizeh shah being criticized for wearing tank top in her new song.

Malala being criticized for her views on marriage in vogue interview.

FIR filed against tiktok star Jannat Mirza for hurting the sentiments of Christian community.

Hania amir’s post on her fake video going viral.

Bushra ansari & Jannat Mirza’s ugly social media fight.

Hania amir & asim Azhar’s cryptic posts for each other.

www.bolnews.com/latest/2021/06/asim-azhar-responds-to-hania-aamirs-mysterious-tweet/

Well that’s a lot to digest in one week right? But the question is " Are these topics really that important?" The celebrities are just showing their immaturity by fighting on social media and we are the people who are enjoying it, discussing it, and trending it.

Our Country is really going through alot of issues that needs to be discussed right now in a mature way instead of these stupid celebrity fights.

What do you all think about this?

10 Likes

Truly speaking, none of these matter.
Alizey or Malala ke ilawa baqi controversies ka to ilm bhi nai Mujhe.

You sum-up the whole trash, Great. :wink:

3 Likes

You’re right, its mentality of people that they make fun of such things.
But i wanna ask here that our celebrities should know that they’ve huge followers list, people follow them so they should take steps carefully. What they’re prompting and how people grab that impact🙌

2 Likes

Haha, yes it was alot of stuff to write and read about. So i thought to sum it up in one article for you guys.:wink:

1 Like

Our celebrities don’t understand this thing. Alizeh, Jannat, hania, all of them are quite young and immature .They get fame, attention and sympathies by these things so they do it. So the only solution to this is to stop giving them attention.

2 Likes

There might not have been much actual rain but it sure as hell was raining controversies heavily this past week.

1 Like

So true😂 But we want the actual rain, not this one😂

1 Like

Alizeh/Hania and Jannat are celebs…?:scream:
You’re such a funny Girl, Yumna…:wink:
Mujhe Yumna Zaidi yaad aa gayi…:joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the sum-up, now I can ignore the whole at once. :joy:
You wrote for us, itna kasht kiun uthaya Aap ne. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well , it’s bitter truth

1 Like

Not in my opinion :speak_no_evil: But some people do consider them as celebs that’s why they have so much followers and they get so much of attention. Celebs na hote tou koi puchta hi nhi🤷

1 Like

Itna kasht uthaya to tell you all to ignore them . The real message is written in the end.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Haha.:joy:
I’ve read your wasiyat in the last. :open_book:
That’s why, these topics are not so important.
You’re right, We have enough issues in our Country to discuss.

Appreciate your sum-up effort. :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right.
Celebs na hotay to daikhta tak nai.

1 Like

Thank you😄

1 Like

You’re right.But not everyone think in same way ,Huge list of People follow them ,honour them.Have you read comments of followers at Hania Amir incident ? Look, its not right to criticize someone and make fun , memes e.t.c its just sick business of some people. But some limits and boundaries are set,so no one should’ve right to cross that, at behalf of saying that its freedom, modernism bla bla.
After doing such acts, everyone tries to hide in shell of lame excuses.
I’m not saying people’re doing right, but when wrong 'll happen ,then silence against wrong is also a sin.
Next time they’ll be careful before doing anything like that.

2 Likes

Bushra ansari or alizy ka kia seen hy ya to pata hi nahi

2 Likes

Yes that was a very pathetic thing to do. And people supporting that are absolutely stupid. People can really be very insensitive these days. Social media has become so toxic now especially Instagram :confused:

1 Like

Just click the link and find out now😄

3 Likes