To those who won and those who are still struggling!

20210408_124659

I am compelled to create this post after deeply examining the current situation here at front page.
This post is not targeting a specific individual but is for all those who won during the competition and for those who complain about their failure.
Let me remind you few realities that you are not considering.
Firstly, just in one week you can not decide that you are better than any other and that front page administration has not chosen the right winners.
Secondly, the community maker has given the judging criteria kindly check that out and then post accordingly .
Next, don’t get upset when you are not chosen because you are now a member of this community and that there will be tons of competition which you could be part of.
To add , especially to those who post mean comments , it is a request repectfully don’t spoil someone else’s joy in your hate.
Do not humiliate any one by telling them you are not creating good content just appreciate them so that they could come forward.
If one individual is winning again and again figure out what is the speciality of his content and try to follow tips.
Those who say that winning is nothing are among those who take part in comment section and question the website authority for their judgement.

REMEMBER ! we have joined this community for positivity , fun , news , competition , communication , experience and much more , so do not pollute this by wrong comments , judging , humiliating , disappointing , and by any act that is the root cause of any sort of negativity.
Society is already poisoned by such steps try not to be like them.
If there is something you think could be added , feel free to comment down and come forward to NIP THE EVIL IN THE BUD !

13 Likes

In complete agreement with your comprehensive assessment that is totally spot-on.

1 Like

I just want this to stop bcz its really disturbing

1 Like

Strongly agree with you

1 Like

Totally agree :blush::+1:

1 Like

Bilkul sehi kaha :100:

1 Like

Exactly we are a family :black_heart::heart:
We should respect each other :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like