Top 5 National & International News You Must Know!

I remember the day I signed up here with a frighten heart and perplexed mind , totally unaware of the fact that @FrontPage.PK would become my first income source .
To every one who think that its scam or unreal , let me assure you that this platform is worth using and Promising at a time.
After selection I Got my Prize right away and want to celebrate it here with you all .
Thank you front page for giving opportunity to the youth .
Let’s party :fireworks:

TALIKING POINTS OF THE WEEK :small_red_triangle_down:

20210315_145643

First one is from Pakistan .
Do you remember the boy “Maro mjhe Maro” ?
He has made the Nation proud .
Momin saqib named common wealth youth Covid 19 Hero at 2020 common Awards for co-funding one Million meals.
He is awarded in recognition of “Meaning full change” in society .

SRILANKA TO BAN BURQA AND ISLAMIC SCHOOLS !!

Islamic world and international media is trending this news after Srilannka issued a statement that they will soon ban burqa .
Sarath weerasekera , the country’s minister for Public Security , signed a paper on Friday for cabinet approval to ban burqa on “national security grounds”
He further said in a news conference on saturday , " It is a sign of religious extremism that came about recently. We are definitely going to ban it .

CORONA BROUGHT A BLESSING :love_letter:

Strange study came forward that due to lockdown session Panedemic has brought a cleaner water and air to this polluted world .
A question is for You to comment on is that (Should we do lock down regularly from time to time to improve our environment ?

20210315_145725

BEIJING HIT BY WORST SANDSTORM IN A DECADE !

Beijing & parts of North western China were covered in a heavy layer of thick dust on Monday brought by heavy wind blowing in from the Gobi desert .
Chinas National Meteological center said on its website that " this is the most intense sand storm weathers the country has seen in 10 years .

Thank you for reading Buddies :dizzy:

15 Likes

Congratulations for getting the prize :yellow_heart: I read a lot and thus i’m usually informed but you have shared some really interesting information. Keep it up :clap:

1 Like

Thank you misbah :bouquet:

1 Like

Warmest congratulation to you​:heart::heart: May Allah gives you more and more success​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Ayeeeeeeeee :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks shahiyyah izaz for sharing this interesting information😊.there will be no need for lockdown if everyone create a sense of responsibilty for the country.

1 Like

But problem starts here that not everyone heeds his obligation and results are destructive …
It doesn’t mean that I do support lock down :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:. Write up girl, you are doing an amazing job​:heart:

1 Like

This means a lot …
Keep commenting and loving :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sure I would love to :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah thats the whole problem…but then we can consider lockdown in such situation😜…hahah just kiding😋

1 Like

Congratulations :blossom:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you !!

Do share your stance on other news I shared :relaxed:

@Bilal_Ahmed @Zumar @maria_malik @Saman_Sarfaraz @NazChaudhary @Shoaiblasharie @Bisma_Masood @Leeza_Rafaqat

@Sameen_Ali @Paras @Yumna @ifrah #news #politics #site-feedback #science-technology

Very nicely presented. Compiling the important happenings in one article in such a way is very impressive by you.
:ok_hand:

1 Like

And BTW Congratulations to all of us for winning prize. :smiley:

2 Likes

impressive…and congratulations :clap:

1 Like