Tribute to Pakistani legend "Muhammad Ali Sadpara"

Ali show me your drawing. Again mountains? Why you always draw mountains. 10 years old Ali replied to his teacher in a really innocent manner. **I don’t know mam, I am attracted towards mountains unintentionally.**but who knows that this 10 years old Ali will become a great mountaineer one day.

Muhammad Ali opened his eyes in the lap of mountains. He was born in a beautiful village name Sadpara in Skardu. Before him his nine siblings died right after the birth so he became a pain reliever for his mother. He was a mountain boy. His favorite hobby was to travel mountains and discover new places. One day he met a girl name Fatima. They both got married. After a year fatima gave a birth to a beautiful son whoes name is Sajid.

Muhammad Ali Sadpara had no plan to become a mountaineer. He started his earnings as a porter. He did his job for years as a mountain guider. During all this time he got so much experience. That he started telling moods of mountains. He knew all the ways in the mountains.

When he saw mountaineers of other countries come and plant their flags on the mountain tops . It came in his mind he should do such thing too to make his country proud. And then his journey started. He reached on the top of eight highest mountain tops out of fourteen. Including Nanga Parabat, Gasherbrum II, Gasherbrum I, spanitic peak, and K2 in 2018

In 2021 he again made a plan with his foreign companions and his son Sajid to reach on the top of K2 and there he will plant the flag of his country. Journey started his son traveled till shoulder of mountain and he came back. Ali and his companions continued there journey. They entered in death zone of K2. He was in contact with his son. Every thing was fine. But then connection between Ali and his son stopped. Then rescue operation started to save Ali Sadpara and his companions. But he is lost some where in the mountains. He knew mountains are cruel. But his passionate soul didn’t allow him to stop.

He risked his life only for the sake of his country. To make his Country proud. I hope and pray wherever he is. He is in the best place. Salute to our hero and Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan: :heart:
Guy’s hit a like and share you’r thoughts about our national hero. Who made us proud
ہم تمہاری راہ دیکھیں گے سنم
تم چلے آؤ پہاڑوں کی قسم

49 Likes

Beautifully written

5 Likes

Gratifying :heart:

5 Likes

Beautifully written :heart: keep this good work up​:+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

My pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Amazing writing :heart::heart::heart::heart: Salute you sir​:+1::sparkling_heart::pray:

4 Likes

You summarized it so well.
More power to you.
:cherry_blossom::heart:

5 Likes

The tribute is really awsome…I love the way u put his story in such a sort paragraphs…and yes he’ll be remembered…and wherever he is…may he rest in peace :heart:

6 Likes

Beautifully written :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the compliment dear :heart:

4 Likes

Merci :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ameen :heart: yes indeed he will be rembered

4 Likes

Excellent work dear
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Indeed a true legend. May have gone from this world but I’m sure he is somewhere near us…because legends never die. His name is eternal and shall live forever in our hearts💞.
“TUM CHALE AAO PAHARON KI KASAM​:broken_heart::sob:

4 Likes

wonderful indeed​:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:keep it up

3 Likes

Exactly legends never die. Thank you so much for your consideration :sweat: :heart:

1 Like

My pleasure :heart:

1 Like

Beautifully written zumar :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes