Tv Actress Meherbano supports Homosexual rights

Tv actress Meherbano who is seen in Khuda aur mohabbat 3 recently says that she supports Homosexual rights. Recently a video of the actress was circulated on the internet in which she was attending Aurat March and a media person was interviewing her when she said that:
As you’ve seen our banner “Mera jism meri marzi” it means that we also support homosexual rights.
She also said that:
Mujhe lagta hai 2 mardon ka pyar karna bilkul ghalat nahi hai.( I don’t think it’s wrong if men love each other)
The host further asked her:
Kia apko lagta hai ye jaiz hai?(Do you think it’s permissable?)
To which she answered:
Jee mujhe lgta hai yeh bilkul jaiz hai.(Yes I think it’s absolutely permissable.)
Now this tells us that where our society is going. The thing which is completely Haram in our religion is supported by these actresses and there’s no one to confront her. Fighting for the rights of women is a different thing but supporting these things is non acceptable.
It’s high time that we should atleast boycott these things and strictly take stand against them. The tradition of adopting the western culture is increasing in our society but we should act as an Islamic society because there’s nothing more important than our religion.
Tell me what do you think of this situation and what should we do to stop these things in the comment section.

14 Likes

Quran states it very clearly why “Qum e lut” was punished . There are clear verses in Quran stating. This incident and clearly tells us what was there major sin and even if after reading these verses one says that he/she is in favor of this sin . Then May Allah protect us all … Even though I am not that good in Islamic knowledge . I know that there are atleast 3 Surahs in Quran that

4 Likes

Yes! It’s completely haram in our religion and shouldn’t be supported at any cost💯

I also saw one pic of her wearing cross ear rings
I think Christians use to wear cross

1 Like

Homosexuality should not be supported at any cost. It’s haram!
Homosexual people should be discouraged and punished rather than supporting them.

1 Like

Yes Exactly!!!

1 Like

She might be just joking :joy:…you know she is a jolly kinda person…:roll_eyes:ese kese khskti h serious ho k.

1 Like

No! It was a serious interview. She also talked about other rights of women. It wasn’t a joke clearly.

1 Like

Astaghfirullah!

The whole nation of a prophet was cursed and destroyed because of this shameful deed!

2 Likes

Not only she, but also many of the youngsters support this shameful act. It is contemptible from every angle. Don’t know why the west has had such a profound effect on the minds of youngsters that they forget their religious teachings and support the so-called progressive and liberal movements.

1 Like

Indeed! And she still thinks it’s permissable.

2 Likes

True! We should definitely not adopt the western culture.

1 Like

Yeah, you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Her clip from last year. Aur mujhay lgta hae yeh aurat charsi hae.

2 Likes

Thank you☺️

Yes it’s the same interview I’m talking about.

yesss we should stop these things :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Of course we should stop this non sense… In k waja se jo female asl me mazloom ha unka b hw db jye ga

1 Like

Not only is she promoting haram, but she is defaming the aurat march!! I mean seeing this, the haters got a reason to bash the aurat march saying it’s promoting "besharmi":disappointed:

1 Like

Tobaaa Astaghfirullah

1 Like