Upgrade Yourself by Learning New Skills for Free!

If you have no skills then you are dead”. These were the words of my teacher which motivated me alot to learn the essential skills necessary for my growth. The world has been so advanced if you won’t upgrade yourself then you will be lost somewhere in the world.

We can learn new skills in different ways like online but the problem is that they aren’t always free. Here, I am sharing a huge package of course materials which is totally free to learn and you can enhance your skill set. This contains the following courses:

1. All Python Courses
  2. Android App Development
  3. Ethical Hacking
  4. SQL
  5. SEO
  6. PHP-MySQL
  7. Photography
    and much more…
    Check out from here;

Learning new skills always enhances your knowledge and build up your abilities which can help you to develop a better career objective. Make sure to make the foremost of it in this lockdown and develop and upgrade yourself.

18 Likes

@Asr @Dr.Iqra111 @Eman_Fatima

1 Like

@ImanAamir @Irum_Ismail @Paras

1 Like

@FrontPage.PK @Safi @Haider

@Kaqsa @Zumar @Zainab_Sajid

@Hafsa_Mehmood @Jennifer_Winget @wajeeha_batool

@I_Am_Ella @Gull_Lala @Shoaiblasharie

@Sohaiba_Hatim @Khizra @Fatima_Rasheed

1 Like

@ifrah @Ayeshajaved @Rukhs

1 Like

It is a need of present time to learn new skill, if you have to survive in this modern era.

2 Likes

Exactly!!!

Such a valuable content, this made my day thanks alot

1 Like

I’m glad for your response!!

1 Like

@alinah @Alishbaa @artisto_phillic

2 Likes

a good share!.. skill is necessary part to survive :raised_hands::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Of course!!

1 Like

Amazing… :100:
I am also interested in such skills as painting, sketching, graphic designing ( i use illustrator),web development learning and much more… And there are many platforms which are providing free education of alot of skills… Some of these platforms include digiskills.pk and VBC which also provide certificates and others are some free skill vedios on skill share and many on youtube…
I am a pre medical repeater student and mbbs is my passion… But i also like to learn these skills.And many other people can also learn them. Because life is short, so i try to learn as many new things as possible :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can learn your desired skills from above mentioned course materials!!

Yes. By the way thanks… :heart:
I have added bookmark to this post, and inshallah after exams i will try this.! :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad that you found it beneficial!!

1 Like