Waqar Zaka Makes Over Rs. 6 Crore Just From a Facebook Group

images (16)

Do You Guys Know?
Waqar Zaka makes over Rs. 6 Crore just from a Facebook group.
Facebook has a kind of paid groups, where you have to buy the monthly subscription to join the group. Waqar Zaka has a group related to Crypto Currency. People seeking guidance in this field have joined his group.

Over 48.6 thousand people have joined this group and they pay the Monthly Subscription Fee, which is Rs. 1250 per month.

This doesn’t look a great amount. But when you multiply it with the number of people, the total money earned by him every month from this Facebook Group is calculated to be more than 6 Crore.

& Still people said Earning 5 Crore a Month is very Hard.

On the other side of the picture, this many people have joined the group because they find it worthy. Recently, a Pakistani Housewife named Saba Mohsin tweeted that after joining this Waqar Zaka’s group, she has made 10x profit from initial investment in Crypto.

Pakistan as a country is not that much IN in Crypto, which seems to be the future of Money.

Recently, Waqar Zaka announced on his Twitter that he is hired by Government of Pakistan as a Crypto Expert and he has decided not to charge even a single penny and he will provide all his services for free.

This is a good Step by Waqar Zaka to promote Crypto Currency in Pakistan.

In the end I’m concluding it all with a small Meme.
Me After Knowing About Waqar Zaka’s Group-

15 Likes

Bhai sab paisay ka game hai. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aese hi ha :100:

2 Likes

Now he is saying in his Facebook post.
I’m not charging any penny form my people, I’m giving my services free.
6 crore k baad to yeh kehna bantaa hai !! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yrr sai Khail rha …Mind Blowing :raised_hands::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Wow, Man actually he has the ability of convincing people quite well :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

One can expect anything from Waqar Zaka :joy:

2 Likes

OK, now I’m going to learn if He is teaching for free…

1 Like

Is insan k pas bs paisa hi he.
Tameez or lehaz k shapper pht gae the jb woh upar se araha tha… Bs phir kia tha… Sb leak hogya kuch ni bacha… :joy:
On serious note, insan k lehje mein mithas or tahammul hona chahye, hr wqt ka kia cheekh chahara? or zruri yh bhi ni k lehja acha ho to woh munafiqat ya flattering hoti he.! Isi lie mera zati openion to yh he ( jo k ho skta he ghalat hi ho) k yh insan bht hi khud pasand he jo k is ki baton se zahir he, or ese insan ko ideal bnane wali qaum ka allah hi hafiz he.! ( yh apni hi qaum ka kaha he mein ne is k millions of followers dekh ke.)

Edit: Agar hakoomt e pakistan ne ise waqai minister bna dia he (khuda nkhwasta) to phir agar yh logon k lie koi kam kr rha he to ehsan ni kr rha. Inhi logon k paise ki tankhwah khata he … Ek to pata ni awam ka paisa awam pr lagane ka ehsan q jatate rhte yh log! :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Exactly :blush: Well said! :100:

Ahooo Sai kha :roll_eyes::grin:

1 Like

He is a self-obsessed and rude person but along with this he has mastermind khaas tor pr jb paisy bnany hun…

1 Like

Paise banane main to hum b master mind hain wo alag baat hai humen moka nae milta :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hehe yeh toh hai😅

2 Likes

Kamal h sb pasy ka kamal hai

1 Like

Bhai pesa ho yo kya kuch ni ho skta :smiling_imp::grin:

1 Like