Was #MinaarePakistan incident scripted? People are blaming Ayesha Akram for using"Aurat card" to gain fame

The Minaar-e-Pakistan incident that happened on 14th August shocked everyone. Everyone was condemning the act and was demanding justice for the victim. But suddenly there is a difference of opinion by people on social media. People are assuming that it was all a publicity stunt by the lady to gain fame.
The real story is that Ayesha was there for a fan meetup and she posted a video day before the incident in which she invited people to meet her and those 400 men were her fans. It is also revealed that she was completely normal and was posting videos and pictures on Instagram after 2 days of the horrible incident and no complaint was filed from her side.
And suddenly when the videos went viral she started acting like a victim to gain sympathy from people.

Not only this but a few of our celebrities also thinks the same:

Whatever the reason was, can we still justify what happened to her? It is no way acceptable to do this to any woman in the world regardless of what she was wearing and what she was doing.
What are your thoughts on this story?

3 Likes

I personally think k jo us k sath hua ghlt hua I condemn this. Or jo Motorway incident main aurat k sath hua rape wo b ghlt lken ap yeh btao hum main se kitne us Motorway wali aurat ko jante hain? Shaid uska naam b nae ptaa hoga agr itni hi logo ko izzat ki parwah hai to media p aate hi q hain. Anonymous reh ke b bahaduri ka muzahra kia jaskta hai. I personally think k face reveal krna, social media p active rhna, sympathies gain krna yeh sb kisi or traf hi ishara krta hai. Har picture k 2 pehlo hote hain. Agr yeh aik aam larki hoti tiktoker na hoti to shaid koi media anchor us k interview ko na jata. Hum hi is muashare ke bigar ki wajah hain.

1 Like

I agree with you. I think both are at fault. Jo hua woh bhi ghalat hai and jo is larki ne kia woh bhi ghalat hai. But it is really sad to see a girl trying to gain fame through this horrible incident.

1 Like

Yeh muashra is kadar bigar ka shikaar hai k idr fame haasil krne k lie koi kisi b had tk gir skta hai.

1 Like

Her fiance is a very shady character in this episode, he always seems to be using her for TikTok views, promotion and whatnot. Did you see how he is nowhere to be seen now but is with her all the time normally? Just my two cents.

1 Like

I don’t know about her TikTok videos much but I watched a video in which her fiance was protecting her. Her entire team was there but they couldn’t save her. I personally believe that she should have gone with some security. She must be aware that most of her audience consists of man if it was a fan meetup.

1 Like

This is such an insensitive assumption. You cannot dictate the victim about how she should cope with the trauma. Please have some empathy, no girl would wish this upon herself.

1 Like