Week 5: The last week of our Weekly Content Competition

All good things must come to an end, and so our content competition has also reached its last week. Week 5 that started on 26th March will end on 1st April and that would be the end of our Weekly Content Competition.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in this competition and we hope you guys had a good learning experience. Also congratulations to all the winners who got prize money from us.

Before you guys are heartbroken due to the nearing end of this competition, we would like to assure you that we are working on an even more exciting competition, MashaAllah. However, before we can kick off the next competition, we have to thoroughly retrospect this competition and update our platform and processes based on our learnings organizing this competition.

Usually, the platform development work takes time and at times it can also have unforeseen blockers, so it is difficult for us to give an exact date of when the next competition will start. However, our rough estimate is that it will take us 4-6 weeks to kick off the next competition.

We hope that while we work on preparing our platform for the next competition, you guys will keep the community alive just as you guys did during the competition! Keep posting interesting content and keep the discussions going!

34 Likes

Hoping…to…see…you…soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Will be waiting for competitions

Can’t wait for the new and more exciting stuff​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Weekly competition was good

When ll winner name announced of this week? @FrontPage.PK

1 Like

Hope to see u soon @FrontPage.PK

1 Like

We are here engaging with each other :relaxed::relaxed: Waiting to participate again with full zest :black_heart::heart:
See you soon @FrontPage.PK in near future In sha Allah :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will waiting for new competition and weekly competition was soo good​:blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

InshaAllah We are here like family now thank you @FrontPage.PK

3 Likes

Yeah u r right InshaAllah see u all soon

1 Like

What? I just joined few days back. Please don’t end this competition so soon. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yeah exactly :green_heart:

1 Like

Let’s hope the upcoming competition is even more fun :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you Frontpage.pk :dizzy:
I always wanted a community of some amazing people and I have found it here.
We are not competitors, we are a family :purple_heart:
I would love to win on the last week of this competition and I am working for it too :slightly_smiling_face:
I would love to always come to this website in my life and have some healthy interactions with this beautiful community :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

same wish here @Safi put a lot of efforts … Find out time and active engaged all the time was not easy for us specially for ladies coz we have a lot of works at home as well u know u know. But i dont understand the rules idea just start participating in this content competetion … No doubt It was not easy but a perfect plateform to share our ideas and creativity level. We love the way we all are people just like family here one thing more i want to win this competition just for my family to show them that my ideas my content my faisla for become a part of this page was not wrong Hope to win InshaAllah @FrontPage.PK plz result announce kr dein mjhe nend b nhe aa rh i m awaiting anxiously lot of prayers to me And best of luck to me and all who put efforts here … Kafi hai ap sb convince hue ya mein or bolu?:sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

@Stephenjaved @Abdul_mohiz @hajra_ch @Bushra_Naeem @Paras @nimrarana

i have one question kia hm ab content nh post kr skeingy?mean jb tk new competition nhe ayega tb tk?new topic b nhe likh skeingy?

You can post. But it will not be paid. You can post, if you want.

2 Likes

Likh skte hein :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like