There are a lot of people out there who have created history and have been celebrated in the Guinness Book of World Records but there are also those who’ve set some of the most bizarre and weirdest world records that have ever existed.
Let’s talk about them
1. Nick Stoeberl holds the world record for the longest tongue.
Nick Stoeberl from California holds the Guinness Book Of World Records for having the tongest tongue, measuring 10.10 cm since 2012. Woah!
2. Garry Turner holds the record for the stretchiest skin.
Due to a rare medical condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Garry Turner from Britain can stretch the skin of his stomach to 6.25 inches. Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is a connective-tissue disorder where the collagen becomes defective, causes no pain.
3. Bjornsson, the 2018 World’s Strongest Man.
“Game of Thrones” actor Hafthor Bjornsson, who played Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane in the HBO series, set a deadlift world record by lifting 501 kilograms (1,104 pounds). Bjornsson, the 2018 World’s Strongest Man, made the successful attempt at Thor’s Power Gym in his native Iceland.
4. Nilanshi Patel, longest hair in teenage.
Patel has been awarded the 2019 Guinness World Record for the longest hair at 190 cm in the teenager category. In 2018 she bagged Guinness World Record in the same category at 170,5 cm.
5. Ram Singh holds the world record for the longest moustache.
Ram Singh Chauhan from Jaipur, India has the longest moustache at 14 feet.he hasn’t cut it for over 37 years.
6. Parrot set the world record for opening the most number of cans in one minute in 2012.
Zac the Macaw. He set the world record for opening the most number of cans in one minute in San Jose, in 2012. He managed to open 35 cans.