What are we afraid of?

Are we afraid of our own thinking, afraid of losing someone, afraid of society or what???
14333169_1304591786220744_1049086045546722586_n

What’s your biggest fear… :thinking:???
Share your thoughts here… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m Afraid of Giving Up🥀Giving Up On Everything(family,Studies,Relationship, my ownself). And i think this is the biggest Fear🥺

1 Like

I think our positive thinking can make us to overcome every kind of fear.
These things are temporary.
When ALLAH pak is with us, there is no fear or hope left.
ALLAH pak frmaty hen “Me tumhy sab de kar azmata hun jab wo sb tmy chor jaty hen to phr me puchta hun he koi mery siwa”. And indeed he is best helper.
So believe in ALLAH everything will be alright . :relaxed:

1 Like

Ayeeee❤ i Really Need to Read to these Lines.Thank You💛

1 Like

jazakALLAH khair…stay blessed :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

We technically are afraid of change!. We are used to living the same routine. Change could be anything thats why we might fear everything.

2 Likes

well said dear

1 Like

Well said. :clap:t2:

1 Like

Afraid of being insulted :pensive:

1 Like

We are mostly afraid of all anticipations that are going in our mind. being judged on our past events and having fear of being exposed it’s not only a fear but an extreme kind of deadly thoughts that happens mostly with all of us. I don’t know why we don’t live in our present moment despite of doing so, we are just increasing intensity of our fears.

2 Likes

Very well said

The past is gone, No idea of the future but we have our present. If we improve the present, the bitter memories of the past and the unknown fear of the future will be greatly reduced.

1 Like

Who feels it dear…?? ignore as much as u can

I don’t fear anything as long as I know that Allah is with me! When you fear Allah, He removes all the fears from your heart :heart:

2 Likes

Biggest fear of losing myself _ literally afraid of myself yaah- all the storms that rise within me scares what if these storms got me entangled in them; these storms are nothing but different dark colours of me that always reside behind curtains afraid if came forward would definitely got abandoned by people and dear ones to me because Iam supposed to live like what runs in my family blood because good daughters never say NO. What if someday I get to unlock all limits upon me and fly sky high to seek inner peace and satisfaction but a big slap of making me feel ashamed of what have I done by people around _ dats true fear to me!

U need inner relaxation.
Stay calm and don’t overthink.

1 Like

Where to get that pill of relaxation?

That’s inside you dear. But you have to find it out.

from your ownself. Just remind yourself that you can do this❤and be kind with yourself

1 Like

nice idea . this is provoking people to share their fears and overcome them

1 Like