What is the option left after removing me - PM's meeting with Dr. Shahid Masood

ISLAMABAD: Senior journalist Dr. Shahid Masood while describing the meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that the Prime Minister is completely calm while he said what option is left after removing me.

Speaking on the occasion, GNN President Dr. Shahid Masood said that he had a long meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan today while he also met Hafeez Sheikh, Shehzad Akbar, and other special assistants at the Prime Minister’s House. Analyst Dr. Shahid Masood said that there was a lot of open talk with the Prime Minister Imran Khan, at the same time the relationship with the Establishment was also discussed on which the Prime Minister Imran Khan clearly said that the relations with the institutions are fine. The Prime Minister said that after my removal, what option is left?

Dr. Shahid Masood said that Prime Minister Imran Khan had directed his ministers and advisers to present the facts to the people, but people would not listen to his team, which was largely due to the large number of ministers supporting the opposition. The main reason for this is that a large number of ministers do not know how to deal with the opposition, while corruption scandals of some ministers have come to light in the past. The analyst also advised the Prime Minister to communicate directly with the public.